ADVERTISEMENT

Any season ticket holders in sec 104?

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
I'm on the aisle in 106, but thinking of sec 104. I like where I am and don't mind standing when the students across teh aisle are standing, but still can't see down in the corner when they stand. I could move away and possibly see the whole field but also wondered if I wasn't getting too close to the opposing fans. I think they are still closer to the goal line. It would also allow a bit quicker opportunity when the games were over to get on the road. Both are around the 40 and just curious if any that post or read here are in 104.

I'm in 103 about 6 seats or so away from where 104 starts. Yes there are plenty of opposing fans that come into our section and sit in the first 15 rows or so. I'm in 38. We get a pretty quick out when we want to, either to get straight to NW Ave or to go towards campus. The only thing I don't like about my seats is the sun, but you have that yourself in 106 anyway.

Reactions: tjreese
I'm in 103 about 6 seats or so away from where 104 starts. Yes there are plenty of opposing fans that come into our section and sit in the first 15 rows or so. I'm in 38. We get a pretty quick out when we want to, either to get straight to NW Ave or to go towards campus. The only thing I don't like about my seats is the sun, but you have that yourself in 106 anyway.
I am in row 30 and can get rows 22,24 and 25...but don't want to get too low. I know years ago I was on the other side where teh football parents sit and I think I was on row 17 and thought that was okay. You typically get better spcing views up higher, but you also want to be somewhat close. I think row 25 is okay. Can't find a pic from that height so far...

In row 36 of 104. Great seats which have been in the family since 1958 adjusting for the handicapped seating installed in 2001.

Reactions: Chi-Boiler
In row 36 of 104. Great seats which have been in the family since 1958 adjusting for the handicapped seating installed in 2001.
The seats they had together that were open were closer to the endzone for aisle seats and so it is 106 again..row 30. I may call and see what they have if still open for changes...

ADVERTISEMENT