ADVERTISEMENT

Another shining moment for the DOJ

Riveting-

Senior
Dec 3, 2021
Glad they got this dangerous thug off the streets, but I question why they only used a SWAT team of 20 to take down a guy this young and dangerous, when they used a SWAT team of 30 for 68-year-old Roger Stone. Maybe a cost-cutting measure?

Reactions: BSIT
Glad they got this dangerous thug off the streets, but I question why they only used a SWAT team of 20 to take down a guy this young and dangerous, when they used a SWAT team of 30 for 68-year-old Roger Stone. Maybe a cost-cutting measure?

The FBI isn't stupid. They know that older guys are more dangerous

They also killed Fred Hampton in his sleep in 1969 when a Riveting Raider informant drugged him and shot 90 times into his Chicago apartment.

At least they spared the life of this pro life activist.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I’m afraid it’s only a matter of time we have Ruby Ridge 2.0

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
What’s the solution? How do we deprogram batshit crazy right wingers? People that aren’t moved by facts or morals, how can they be brought back to reality?
Yep the the crazy pro life family's house was invaded because they lacked morals and the FBI had all the facts

Yep the the crazy pro life family's house was invaded because they lacked morals and the FBI had all the facts
Don't forget the truly incompetent siege at Waco, leading to 76 dead including 25 children and two pregnant women.

But they deserved it for their crazy beliefs, right @indy35 ?

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT