ADVERTISEMENT

Another new and local walk-on...CC’s Adam Dienhart

He played running back and linebacker in HS. Likely projects as a safety, maybe a Thienaman type player. Lacks height at only 5’10, and probably a 4.7-4.8 forty type. I have seen him play 25-30 games in his career. Good kid, good family, good student, Boilermaker!

He played running back and linebacker in HS. Likely projects as a safety, maybe a Thienaman type player. Lacks height at only 5’10, and probably a 4.7-4.8 forty type. I have seen him play 25-30 games in his career. Good kid, good family, good student, Boilermaker!
Good body type for special teams contributions down the line. Brohm and Hodges are placing a priority on a certain body type and baseline of athleticism to fill the gaps and make the program deeper as a whole.

Never judge heart, these kids that come in at that height always seem to have a heart that some of the other players don’t seem to be able to understand. I love a kid with lots of heart and talent, it’s a great combination!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT