ADVERTISEMENT

Another EMO video~!!! Lance, his Mom & Dad and the Boiler fam

Thanks. Not only was some a repeat that was shown before, but it quickly allowed me to see his feet shooting since I thought I saw a different person shooting against IU. If I recall there were a few times Lance would overstride in his shot. Seems like a couple of times his right foot was well extended and his shot was more sideways as a result...particularly one at the top.

Many of us didn't need much review to understand what he was bringing to the team, but until this video or one very similar was shown, we didn't know what the team brought to him! :)

The Journey really does a great job with these player stories. They have every year. BTW, catch / record tonight’s show. They are highlighting another Purdue player. 5:30pm eastern

The Journey really does a great job with these player stories. They have every year. BTW, catch / record tonight’s show. They are highlighting another Purdue player. 5:30pm eastern
I love the personal stories of these players. Many display the battle in their lives that may have served as an inspiration to the success they know. Others, may give a bit of insight into priorities as well. These kids are more than just players and their lives are affected in a similar fashion to the public and may serve an example for some people we don't know. I too like the stories when I see them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT