ADVERTISEMENT

Another city prepares for catastrophe

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
The horror.....(watched Apocalypse Now on a flight last week)...the horror.....
Another town of yard sign white libbys prepares for the mass influx of brown people.
Although, I'm sure the national guard will be mobilized to move them from Rehobeth as to not inconvenience Brandon or any of his neighbors (Hunter is probably holed up in that beach house with some Russian hookers and some primo Colombian blow).
My guess is they get put on a bus to Newark, the gem of Delaware.

Another town of yard sign white libbys prepares for the mass influx of brown people.
Although, I'm sure the national guard will be mobilized to move them from Rehobeth as to not inconvenience Brandon or any of his neighbors (Hunter is probably holed up in that beach house with some Russian hookers and some primo Colombian blow).

The liberal ideology is great until it becomes reality. Do you think the white liberals are boarding up their houses as we speak?

That makes sense. They should probably go to states that know how to administer social services and isn't run by inbred used car salesmen.
Yeh, you're right. 50 people is a true humanity crisis. Surprised MV didn't declare a state of emergency with all those scary brown people invading. They should definitely send them to an area with some Obama era cages so they can get 3 hots n a cot.

Yeh, you're right. 50 people is a true humanity crisis. Surprised MV didn't declare a state of emergency with all those scary brown people invading. They should definitely send them to an area with some Obama era cages so they can get 3 hots n a cot.
The only person I see freaking out about it is you.

yeah, I guess the "hate has no home here" or "no one is illegal" won't look too good as they shun the people they want everywhere but where they are.
yeh, but I bet the yard signers were falling all over each other, congratulating themselves at last weekends beach parties because they dropped off a case of bottled water (and then got the hell out of there as fast as possible).

You're mad enough at people you've made up in your mind that you had to post 5 times about it.
what signs do you have in your yard?
I bet you have one of those 'equality' (at least that's what I think it means, not sure. Blue with yellow equals sign?) stickers in the rear window of your Prius.

And I thought the OP was about incoming hurricane. Maybe President Desantis can airlift many more to sanctuary cities due to humanitarian reason to keep them safe

ADVERTISEMENT