ADVERTISEMENT

America's Dangerous Party

Hey genius, check those links you posted again. Unless those leftists you think did it traveled back in time, one of those churches burned in 2019. Also no part whatsoever talked about a motivation or suspect, or cause, but you have to think it was political. Mr Reading Comprehension.

This was not one of the 3 churches I have in my post.

Last edited:
Add another church burnt most likely by these leftist wakos. At least 4 now. Will the FBI get to this one??

Catholic Church in Virginia vandalized after abortion ruling - The Washington Post
H://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/06/27/virginia-church-abortion-vandalism/?variant=c44b726edf25a662

• Sad
Reactions: Chris P Bacon
Reactions: Chris P Bacon
What is very clear is that most uneducated red neck white people live in a fantasy world where the government and all "liberals" are out to get them. I lived in a fantasy world too... when I was 5. You equate graffiti to conservatives running in to crowds with their trucks, or going in to all black supermarkets with assault rifles and just firing away. You believe anything thrown at you by conservative media. You are incapable are parsing out fact from fiction. What else happens in your fantasy world? Are you a beer guzzling, gun-toting superhero? Does Purdue football win the Naty next year? I sure hope that last one sticks...
Darrell Brooks, the Waukesha guy who rammed that vehicle through that parade wasn’t a conservative

My bad. But the point is why would you imply the FBI wouldn't investigate? Do you have a basis for it?

My point was when it comes to the right they investigate every item. When it comes to the left they rarely investigate OR like this one, lump it all into 1 investigation together. Both skew the stats. The stats of mostly right sided crime from the FBI show that......when we see constant left violence in the news feed.

My point was when it comes to the right they investigate every item. When it comes to the left they rarely investigate OR like this one, lump it all into 1 investigation together. Both skew the stats. The stats of mostly right sided crime from the FBI show that......when we see constant left violence in the news feed.
Says who? You, in your objective opinion?

Rarely investigate the left? Again, where do you get that from?

To be clear, you're saying the FBI is a partisan agency.

By saying they always investigate the right, are you talking about the rise in domestic terrorism from the right? Are you saying they SHOULDN'T investigate ALL the threats from the right......cause it sure sounds like you're complaining about it.

I didn't see anything about this being 1 investigation.

Are you saying they are purposefully skewing the stats to make it look worse for the right or better for the left? Show something.

Sounds like the victimhood on the right has now spread to how domestic terrorism is treated.

YES. said that clearly, throughout this whole thread.
Yeah, there was like 5 other questions in that post. Most importantly, what do you base that on other than your opinion? The FBI investigates everything on the right on nothing on the left doesn't show anything except your bias and your victimhood.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

By saying they always investigate the right, are you talking about the rise in domestic terrorism from the right? Are you saying they SHOULDN'T investigate ALL the threats from the right......cause it sure sounds like you're complaining about it.

Are you saying they are purposefully skewing the stats to make it look worse for the right or better for the left? Show something.

Sounds like the victimhood on the right has now spread to how domestic terrorism is treated.
Lol you would think the FBI is above board and nonpartisan. We all knew you were out of touch but this is something!

What news feed do you watch that shows "constant left violence"? Really. I mean are you referring to peaceful protest, or Pelosi gently nudging Flores' daughter back to the right and out from behind her? Horrible violence, yes. Just horrible. Try learning from any other news source. Just pick one that is considered "neutral" and see if you learn anything.

What news feed do you watch that shows "constant left violence"? Really. I mean are you referring to peaceful protest, or Pelosi gently nudging Flores' daughter back to the right and out from behind her? Horrible violence, yes. Just horrible. Try learning from any other news source. Just pick one that is considered "neutral" and see if you learn anything.
Lol leftist propaganda has another brain. You are so dishonest and such a liar. How do you live with yourself?

Lol you got quiet for some reason. So intellectually dishonest…

Some members of the FBI look awfully partisan here…

ADVERTISEMENT