ADVERTISEMENT

America's Dangerous Party

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
For a month now violent Dems have been on the attack. Radicals leftists attacking everything from churches to Pregnancy Centers to even a threat on a Supreme Court Justice.

This is on the heals of leftist riots looting & burning cities not too long ago in St. Louis, Portand, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Philly, Indianapolis, etc where in some cases buildings were burned and people hurt & even killed.

Everyone watch this month if the SCOTUS does overturn RvW...... the trully dangerous party in our American Republic will be @ it again.

They already are via intimidation, threats, vandalism & violence as the article below shows.

As the left reviews incessantly a dangerous 3 hour right wing riot in DC......Nothing compares to the violent history of the Dem left all over America. These Dems are the REAL danger to our Republic.

Everyone should condemn what has been going on, lately & what will occur soon unless Justice Roberts bullies the court to his will.

Churches, pro-life centers attacked as SC abortion ruling looms - Washington Times

For a month now violent Dems have been on the attack. Radicals leftists attacking everything from churches to Pregnancy Centers to even a threat on a Supreme Court Justice.

This is on the heals of leftist riots looting & burning cities not too long ago in St. Louis, Portand, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Philly, Indianapolis, etc where in some cases buildings were burned and people hurt & even killed.

Everyone watch this month if the SCOTUS does overturn RvW...... the trully dangerous party in our American Republic will be @ it again.

They already are via intimidation, threats, vandalism & violence as the article below shows.

As the left reviews incessantly a dangerous 3 hour right wing riot in DC......Nothing compares to the violent history of the Dem left all over America. These Dems are the REAL danger to our Republic.

Everyone should condemn what has been going on, lately & what will occur soon unless Justice Roberts bullies the court to his will.

Churches, pro-life centers attacked as SC abortion ruling looms - Washington Times
FBI statistics show the majority of political violence comes from the right. We also just saw the first time a peaceful transfer of power was threatened. The Trump administration sought to end American democracy and overturn an election, but why let the facts get in the way of your emotional rant.

FBI statistics show the majority of political violence comes from the right. We also just saw the first time a peaceful transfer of power was threatened. The Trump administration sought to end American democracy and overturn an election, but why let the facts get in the way of your emotional rant.
Do you ever post or comment on political violence that comes from the left?

That is the flawed statistic that leftist like to bring out.

TV and news feed tells me the real truth. Cities burn. Pregnancy clinics trashed and burned.
Businesses ruined. People hurt and killed. All by the left.

Over 50+ attacks by the left in the last month or so. The FBI has opened 1 investigation....might be why the stats are flawed & skewed, when the FBI RARELY investigates left violence....but goes after right groups who rarely to never make the news feed.

Last edited:

TV and news feed tells me the real truth. Cities burn. Pregnancy clinics trashed and burned.

Over 40 attacks by the left in the last month or so. I think the FBI is investigating 1 of those.....might be why the stats are flawed & skewed, when the FBI RARELY investigates left violence....but goes after right groups who rarely to never make the news feed.
This is the most perfect right wing response ever. The facts don't align with your feelings. The statistics are wrong because of the right wing propaganda you watch, emotions win out over facts. You'll believe what you want even if it's not reality because you can always just say that there's a conspiracy afoot, so you never actually need to have facts/data to backup your belief.

Last edited:
This is the most perfect right wing response ever. The facts don't align with your feelings. The statistics are wrong because of the right wing propaganda you watch, emotions win out over facts. You'll believe what you want even if it's not reality because you can always just say that there's a conspiracy afoot, so you never actually need to have facts/date to backup your belief.

Hilarious response.

Again 50+ left attacks the past month or so & FBI has opened 1 investigation. So much for the FBI stats.

Last edited:
This is the most perfect right wing response ever. The facts don't align with your feelings. The statistics are wrong because of the right wing propaganda you watch, emotions win out over facts. You'll believe what you want even if it's not reality because you can always just say that there's a conspiracy afoot, so you never actually need to have facts/date to backup your belief.
You don’t acknowledge or recognize any of the political violence that comes from the left because the facts don’t align with your feelings, it seems. And he is right about the FBI choosing what’s important to investigate and what’s ignored. The statistics are skewed, even from an objective point of view.

US Code 1507: it is a crime to protest at the residence of a justice with the intent to influence a case.

A: Are protests occurring at the residence of a Supreme Court justice?

B: Is the intent of the protest to influence a case?

C: If A & B are true why had the AG not ordered the FBI arrest the individuals? At minimum warn them? If they arrested people it would classified as a political crime.

D: Why do people in the administration and democrat pols continue to support this illegal action? And why are they not charged with incitement?! Progressive Chicago mayor in a fiery speech called it “a call to arms.” That sounds like incitement. Why did no one in the media ask her about culpability when a few days later a guy went to kill Kavanaugh.

US Code 1507: it is a crime to protest at the residence of a justice with the intent to influence a case.

A: Are protests occurring at the residence of a Supreme Court justice?

B: Is the intent of the protest to influence a case?

C: If A & B are true why had the AG not ordered the FBI arrest the individuals? At minimum warn them? If they arrested people it would classified as a political crime.

D: Why do people in the administration and democrat pols continue to support this illegal action? And why are they not charged with incitement?! Progressive Chicago mayor in a fiery speech called it “a call to arms.” That sounds like incitement. Why did no one in the media ask her about culpability when a few days later a guy went to kill Kavanaugh.
Notice how this went unacknowledged? Indy35 doesn’t recognize left wing violence. He must work for the FBI 😀

Over 50+ attacks by the left in the last month or so. The FBI has opened 1 investigation....might be why the stats are flawed & skewed, when the FBI RARELY investigates left violence....but goes after right groups who rarely to never make the news feed.
"I refuse to acknowledge actual statistics, what I feel in my heart because of the scary news is the real truth!"

@indy35 What he's telling you with those stats is do not trust your lying eyes and ears.

Reactions: SKYDOG
If those are the facts then where are the news stories about them? Good lord open your eyes.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I’ll try again. In 2009 Army Major Nidal Hasan shot and killed 13 and injured 30 at Ft. Hood, despite several links to Islamic extremism the Obama DoD labeled it “work place violence.” So 13 deaths that should have been labeled Islamic terrorism were brushed aside in the data by woke walkers who did not want to be seen as anti-Islamic. Tell me where I am wrong?

According to articles, inserection was attempted by leftist extremist at the AZ capital where both doors and windows were attempted to be breached. Outside a palm tree was set on fire. Lawmakers called it a hostage situation that had to be put down. The violent inserectionists were then controlled with flashbangs and teargas. The violent leftist then moved down the street and vandalized public property.

Statement from DPS:
“Troopers deployed gas outside the Senate building after protesters attempted to break the glass. The crowd then moved to the Wesley Bolin Plaza where some monuments were vandalized. Gas was deployed again to disburse the crowd.“

Thanks to the police who properly delt with this violent leftist attempted insurrection.

In my best sarcatic voice...I am sure an FBI investigation is forthcoming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robinahood
This is the most perfect right wing response ever. The facts don't align with your feelings. The statistics are wrong because of the right wing propaganda you watch, emotions win out over facts. You'll believe what you want even if it's not reality because you can always just say that there's a conspiracy afoot, so you never actually need to have facts/data to backup your belief.
You actually edited that?

These Jane's are a might testy.
" We have demonstrated in the past month how easy and fun it is to attack....... It's open season. " as they call for a Summer of Rage.

SCOTUS Roe v. Wade reversal cause Jane's to go nuts...ready for Summer of Rage.

Reactions: ecouch
These Jane's are a might testy.
" We have demonstrated in the past month how easy and fun it is to attack....... It's open season. " as they call for a Summer of Rage.

SCOTUS Roe v. Wade reversal cause Jane's to go nuts...ready for Summer of Rage.
This can’t be true. Indy35 has posted that political violence is mostly from the right.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
As an RPh I find it very stupid to use abortion as BIRTH CONTROL.Why have unprotected sex and not only risk getting pregnant.You have BC tablets and shots,female condoms,Diaphams with or without jellies.You also shouldhave the male use a condom.Other wise use the morning after pill.All are better than waiting 6 to 8 weeks and in my opinion comiting murder. One heck of a lot cheaper also. I am in favor of abortion in cases of rape,insest or health of either the mother or child.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
As an RPh I find it very stupid to use abortion as BIRTH CONTROL.Why have unprotected sex and not only risk getting pregnant.You have BC tablets and shots,female condoms,Diaphams with or without jellies.You also shouldhave the male use a condom.Other wise use the morning after pill.All are better than waiting 6 to 8 weeks and in my opinion comiting murder. One heck of a lot cheaper also. I am in favor of abortion in cases of rape,insest or health of either the mother or child.
Well once again,old buddy,we agree.There are many ways to prevent a pregnancy.And in some cases,abortion should be allowed.

Reactions: Owlbird
Even for one of the dumbest posters, your take is pretty bad.
You posted it above did you not? You mentioned FBI statistics on right wing political violence, so why is my take so bad?

America's danderous violent DEM party @ it again yesterday in Portland, OR. Smashing windows, graffiti, shouting threats if violence.

Ironically, there is NO change to abortion in their state following the SCOTUS decision. They can still kill all the babies they want. Not only violent, but apparently idiots too.

You posted it above did you not? You mentioned FBI statistics on right wing political violence, so why is my take so bad?
The article posted has nothing to do with the statistics that the vast majority of political violence comes from the right. Give it a shot at thinking real hard and try again.

The article posted has nothing to do with the statistics that the vast majority of political violence comes from the right. Give it a shot at thinking real hard and try again.

The violent dangerous DEMs at it again in Colorado, burning down a Christian pregnancy center hours after the SCOTUS decision.

Doubtful the FBI is in route to CO as that might add to making their stats more accurate.

And again ironically, there is NO change to abortion in their state following the SCOTUS decision. They can still kill all the babies they want. Not only violent, but apparently idiots too.

Well then we agree the most violence comes from the left. It’s pretty obvious so glad you are able to see it.

Well then we agree the most violence comes from the left. It’s pretty obvious so glad you are able to see it.
There is literally no evidence whatsoever that that is the case, but if you required evidence for any of your beliefs, then you wouldn’t be a right winger, so I guess it fits.

• Haha
America's danderous violent DEM party @ it again yesterday in Portland, OR. Smashing windows, graffiti, shouting threats if violence.

Ironically, there is NO change to abortion in their state following the SCOTUS decision. They can still kill all the babies they want. Not only violent, but apparently idiots too.

The dumbest thing is that they smashed up Starbucks - which is a company that is going to pay for women’s travel to have an abortion. Oh I loved the “abolish schools” graffiti. That should go over real well with the teachers unions which supported their previous “peaceful protests.”

• Haha

This country is ungovernable when people like you never leave your echo chamber. And honestly, what possesses you people to come on a Purdue sports site with this shit?? Do you not have your right wing FB groups that you can do this on? My God its pathetic.

• Haha
The dumbest thing is that they smashed up Starbucks - which is a company that is going to pay for women’s travel to have an abortion. Oh I loved the “abolish schools” graffiti. That should go over real well with the teachers unions which supported their previous “peaceful protests.”

I am sure very few if any were arrested, or quickly let out of the police station.

This is why there are actually more arrest records on the right. The violence done in these leftist cities over and over are rarely held accountable by these leftist cities....creating no arrest records.

This country is ungovernable when people like you never leave your echo chamber. And honestly, what possesses you people to come on a Purdue sports site with this shit?? Do you not have your right wing FB groups that you can do this on? My God its pathetic.
Are you asking him to conform to a certain group of beliefs so he can become governable? And there you go again lecturing others on posting about politics on a sports site right right after you post about politics on a sports site. This country is ungovernable when it has people as stupid as you seem to be.

This country is ungovernable when people like you never leave your echo chamber.

The only ungovernable are these leftist cities doccumented above, where violent protests and burnings are happening.....and NOT being held accountable by leftist cities, creating few if any arrest records.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT