ADVERTISEMENT

AM I ON THE RIGHT FORUM??/

If not fixed this could be the dagger in this site. The pay blog is embarrassing with the vast majority of the topics started by staff most of which have 0 comments. Wonder how long rivals is willing to let this all go on for… no disrespect to Travis this is a tough, thankless, job that is hard to stay on top of. And it’s hard to go up against 247 when they brought every major writer with them and basically made it free to post for the first year. I was surprised rivals didn’t do a promotion to try to take people back. If they have any pay customers probably people that don’t even realize they never cancelled their subscriptions….

Maybe if this board had some actual moderators like other forums do, you would see fewer spamming posts, fewer name calling and harassing posts, and fewer posters that feel obligated to post both!

Maybe if this board had some actual moderators like other forums do, you would see fewer spamming posts, fewer name calling and harassing posts, and fewer posters that feel obligated to post both!
Only you would make this situation about yourself, and play victim to harassment. You bring it upon yourself and you keep coming back and provoking us for more, maybe it’s a narcissist thing to grab attention to yourself all the time. You’re on a free board, if only the moderators would moderate you!

If not fixed this could be the dagger in this site. The pay blog is embarrassing with the vast majority of the topics started by staff most of which have 0 comments. Wonder how long rivals is willing to let this all go on for… no disrespect to Travis this is a tough, thankless, job that is hard to stay on top of. And it’s hard to go up against 247 when they brought every major writer with them and basically made it free to post for the first year. I was surprised rivals didn’t do a promotion to try to take people back. If they have any pay customers probably people that don’t even realize they never cancelled their subscriptions….
You mean ON3, 247 for Purdue is as always, pretty much dead.

Just cancelled my subscription to ON3 because finally got tired of the bashing that is allowed by certain posters to continually go on, so guess it's back to over here. At least we have an option now. Hopefully this place sticks around for a while longer.

Reactions: BBG and JeffBoiler
You mean ON3, 247 for Purdue is as always, pretty much dead.

Just cancelled my subscription to ON3 because finally got tired of the bashing that is allowed by certain posters to continually go on, so guess it's back to over here. At least we have an option now. Hopefully this place sticks around for a while longer.
Correct I meant on3. For a while 247 had much better coverage of sports, there seemed to be a disconnect between brian and brohm and even painter, although I think there was something going on with carsen. 247 had superior coverage of recruiting. Then Tom came in and he has a good relationship with the new coaching staff and Brian seems to be meshing better with basketball.

If you don’t like the lack of moderation at on3, at least here you won’t have to pay to deal with it. There aren’t many trolls here at least.

Reactions: BBG and Indy_Rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT