ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook is 100% real

Why do people get so upset and protest (riot) when a policeman kills a criminal?
People don’t get upset and riot just because the police killed a criminal. That is over simplifying things. Blacks have been historically been treated horribly by police since it’s inception in the early 1,800s which began as slave patrols. Naturally during the Jim Crow era, police turned a blind eye while white men lynched blacks folks. Some even participated.

Police brutality has also been rampant in the US. This kind of came to a head in the civil rights movement in the 50s and 60s. Beatings, firehouses, coerced confessions you name it sparked a lot of the riots in large cities all over the US in the 60s. You had Bull Conner in the south. You had Philadelphia mayor and police chief Frank Rizzo who was known for unleashing police brutality on Therefore the riots in recent years over police brutality is nothing new.

You mention the riots over police killing criminals. Yes, most of these police killing involve criminals. However, there have been several police killings of non- criminals. There have been many blacks that have been killed throughout history over a broken tail light. Historically, whites with broken tail lights whether criminals or not, live to see another day.

Moving forward to George Floyd. What the world saw in the very clear video was a man, yes perhaps a criminal but unarmed getting lynched in plain daylight. Blacks and others have seen this movie before for decades and are tired of it. Combine that with Breonna Taylor where the KY AG, a black man did not have the balls to bring charges on the rest of the police officers involved. Now the US DOJ is finally bringing charges on those officers involved. Y’all can say what you want about Breonna Taylor but you can’t explain away the officers meeting on a garage to plan the cover up of what happened. So, it’s basically racial injustice that gets people out in the streets to protest.

In the minds of black people, their lives do not matter when it comes to policing in America.

People don’t get upset and riot just because the police killed a criminal. That is over simplifying things. Blacks have been historically been treated horribly by police since it’s inception in the early 1,800s which began as slave patrols. Naturally during the Jim Crow era, police turned a blind eye while white men lynched blacks folks. Some even participated.

Police brutality has also been rampant in the US. This kind of came to a head in the civil rights movement in the 50s and 60s. Beatings, firehouses, coerced confessions you name it sparked a lot of the riots in large cities all over the US in the 60s. You had Bull Conner in the south. You had Philadelphia mayor and police chief Frank Rizzo who was known for unleashing police brutality on Therefore the riots in recent years over police brutality is nothing new.

You mention the riots over police killing criminals. Yes, most of these police killing involve criminals. However, there have been several police killings of non- criminals. There have been many blacks that have been killed throughout history over a broken tail light. Historically, whites with broken tail lights whether criminals or not, live to see another day.

Moving forward to George Floyd. What the world saw in the very clear video was a man, yes perhaps a criminal but unarmed getting lynched in plain daylight. Blacks and others have seen this movie before for decades and are tired of it. Combine that with Breonna Taylor where the KY AG, a black man did not have the balls to bring charges on the rest of the police officers involved. Now the US DOJ is finally bringing charges on those officers involved. Y’all can say what you want about Breonna Taylor but you can’t explain away the officers meeting on a garage to plan the cover up of what happened. So, it’s basically racial injustice that gets people out in the streets to protest.

In the minds of black people, their lives do not matter when it comes to policing in America.
Dude, stop taking the bait. These people live to turn every thread into a racism argument.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

I still don’t understand why people don’t get upset when innocent good people get killed, but yet when criminals get killed they go bat crazy. We are all better off without the Michael Browns, Freddie Grays, etc. I still don’t know what to think on the Taylor story. I believe both sides are lying and it just doesn’t add up.

Dude, stop taking the bait. These people live to turn every thread into a racism argument.
Here’s a minnow for you.

52j.gif

Carry on!

• Haha
People making obscene amounts of money to lie and be as outrageous as possible. They can literally make up the craziest sh/t they can think of, say it loud and say it often, and there are people that will buy into and feed their machine.......all because they have been convinced the other side is evil and capable of anything.

That's the thing. Without the braindead people that believe him, Jones would be nothing.
You’ve fed into the Trump hate machine like you’re an obese person at a Chinese buffet. You’re exactly who you’re posting about here. So funny.

I don't even care if Fox and CNN cover one set of stories more than another. But the OTHER thing we need to get rid of is Tucker ****ing Carlson and whoever his equivalent is at every liberal outlet. The talk shows being passed off as "News" on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc., are just as much a part of the problem. All for ratings and $$.
Are you just popping off again to enjoy the rush from self-righteous indignation, or do you have specific complaints about Carlson?

People making obscene amounts of money to lie and be as outrageous as possible. They can literally make up the craziest sh/t they can think of, say it loud and say it often, and there are people that will buy into and feed their machine.......all because they have been convinced the other side is evil and capable of anything.

That's the thing. Without the braindead people that believe him, Jones would be nothing.
😋

I don't even care if Fox and CNN cover one set of stories more than another. But the OTHER thing we need to get rid of is Tucker ****ing Carlson and whoever his equivalent is at every liberal outlet. The talk shows being passed off as "News" on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc., are just as much a part of the problem. All for ratings and $$.
Hmmmm I wonder why you only know Tucker’s name and not whoever the liberal outlet equivalent is of him. Somebody gets his “news” and his instructions to hate Tucker from one side…

Are you just popping off again to enjoy the rush from self-righteous indignation, or do you have specific complaints about Carlson?
LOL, I have specific complaints about Carlson as well as anyone on the left who is just like him who talks out of their ass and makes every ****ing thing under the sun about politics. I just don’t know who is on CNN or MSNBC because I’ve never watched any of that garbage. I only know Carlson because my in laws spout off about garbage he says on his show all the time.

• Haha
LOL, I have specific complaints about Carlson as well as anyone on the left who is just like him who talks out of their ass and makes every ****ing thing under the sun about politics. I just don’t know who is on CNN or MSNBC because I’ve never watched any of that garbage. I only know Carlson because my in laws spout off about garbage he says on his show all the time.
He hosts a political talk show. Why wouldn’t he make things about politics?

Your response reminds me of Cassie Hutchinson's hearsay 'testimony'.

Way to go.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Your response reminds me of Cassie Hutchinson's hearsay 'testimony'.

Way to go.
Oh, because I don’t routinely watch Tucker means I can’t have an opinion? I don’t need to stick my head in an alligator’s mouth to think it’s a bad idea. Tucker is a ****wit. So are his equivalents on the left. That whole segment of “news media” needs to wither away and die. Tell the story; don’t tell people what to think about the story.

Oh, because I don’t routinely watch Tucker means I can’t have an opinion? I don’t need to stick my head in an alligator’s mouth to think it’s a bad idea. Tucker is a ****wit. So are his equivalents on the left. That whole segment of “news media” needs to wither away and die. Tell the story; don’t tell people what to think about the story.
You would be lost not being told how to think or at least attempt to as best as you can

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
It says it all that you can’t or won’t name his equivalents on the left….

According to you, you don't watch it at all.

So sure, you can have an opinion, but not an intelligent one.

Carlson has admitted that he outright has to lie on his show (even though “he doesn’t like to”) because he gets cornered sometimes. Couple that with FOX lawyers statements about that guy a couple of years ago to win a lawsuit, yet people still eat his stuff up.

According to you, you don't watch it at all.

So sure, you can have an opinion, but not an intelligent one.
I don’t have to watch it to know he’s had to retract things that were just outright lies for ratings to avoid Alex Jones’ fate. Turn that shit off.

You would be lost not being told how to think or at least attempt to as best as you can
For someone who doesn’t like me, you sure do engage me a lot on here. Better to just ignore those you don’t like, I would think. Please, don’t let me retard your personal growth by participating here.

Seeing people step up in defense of the Church of Tucker explains a whole lot about the right wing idiots that post here. I’m making a broad statement about opinion based “news” shows from both sides of the media bias line and people are crawling over themselves to defend Tucker.

Sorry I just don’t know the names of the idiots on CNN or MSNBC (Don Lemon one of them?) but we can put them all on a rocket with Tucker and Alex Jones and whomever else and launch them all into the sun.

Think for yourselves.

Seeing people step up in defense of the Church of Tucker explains a whole lot about the right wing idiots that post here. I’m making a broad statement about opinion based “news” shows from both sides of the media bias line and people are crawling over themselves to defend Tucker.

Sorry I just don’t know the names of the idiots on CNN or MSNBC (Don Lemon one of them?) but we can put them all on a rocket with Tucker and Alex Jones and whomever else and launch them all into the sun.

Think for yourselves.
Yes, yes. “Think for yourselves” says the guy who hates Tucker Carlson and can’t really give a specific reason why. Also, “think for yourselves” guy calls it the “Church of Tucker” because left wing media sources have made Tucker and his viewership out to be some nasty religion.

You think for yourself first and then we’ll take your laughable opinions seriously.

For someone who doesn’t like me, you sure do engage me a lot on here. Better to just ignore those you don’t like, I would think. Please, don’t let me retard your personal growth by participating here.
You said you were done here not too long ago but you came back.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

Think for yourselves.
Tucker was the first to expose the Hunter-lap top story and interview one of Hunters financial partners.
The Washington Post, NY Times and the rest of the left wing media, which is 90% of the media, either ignored the story or called it Russian mis-information.
Even the Social Media sights banned talk of the story.
Tucker like Levin, at least interview persons close to the situation they are discussing.
And most of the time they are not politicians. Their hosts are quite knowledgeable and offer an informed perspective.
Of course you have to listen to the interviews with an unbiased opinion.
Something you are obviously unable to do.

Tucker was the first to expose the Hunter-lap top story and interview one of Hunters financial partners.
The Washington Post, NY Times and the rest of the left wing media, which is 90% of the media, either ignored the story or called it Russian mis-information.
Tucker like Levin, at least interview persons close to the situation they are discussing.
And most of the time they are not politicians. Their hosts are quite knowledgeable and offer an informed perspective.
He lies, everytime he opens his mouth.....and takes positions contrary to anything from the left......just because.

He constantly refers to facts......that aren't facts at all......and then draws conclusions on them. Every day.
You obviously watch him often, but with an unbiased opinion? Watching him is the definition of biased.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
One thing is for sure: I will never watch trash cable “news” prime time shows. Ever. So you’re right, I won’t listen to those interviews period, regardless of if they’re Tucker or Don Lemon or whomever. Opinion forming for profit isn’t my thing, but you guys continue to be warped by what you watch on those nonsense channels if you must. It’s all the same garbage regardless of which side of the media aisle is spewing it.

Watching ANY of them is the very definition of selection bias. Turn that shit off. Same with your Twitter politics BS, Bob. It’s not helping.
Helping who? Helping what?

How do you think people find out about the stuff you're complaining about? Twitter is just a vehicle. There are many others.

That's the guy you're bitching about doing the very sh,!,t you're bitching about. ?
Just ignore it and it will go away?

I'm not under the illusion.....or delusion......that I'm making any difference here. But I'm not going to sit by and let these people lie and misinform without saying something.

• Haha

How do you think people find out about the stuff you're complaining about? Twitter is just a vehicle. There are many others.

That's the guy you're bitching about doing the very sh,!,t you're bitching about. ?

I'm not under the illusion.....or delusion......that I'm making any difference here. But I'm not going to sit by and let these people lie and misinform without saying something.
Actually yes: just ignore it and it would go away. That’s exactly what would happen.

But in the end, all this campaigning you do here counter to the Trumpkin idiots only serves to make you unhappy too. Push that shit out of your life. On the daily, whatever happened with Hunter Biden’s laptop or whether Donald Trump grabbed that woman by the pussy doesn’t matter one single iota to your life.

It is sad that so many Americans spend their days seeking out political shit to get upset about.

Why don’t you go after liberals/their misinformation with the same fervor? You’re a partisan hack and the other guy is exactly right with what he’s saying about you. You think you play judge/jury on misinformation but you’re very one sided with everything. Be fair for once in your life if you still have a brain that will allow you to do that.

Carlson has admitted that he outright has to lie on his show (even though “he doesn’t like to”) because he gets cornered sometimes. Couple that with FOX lawyers statements about that guy a couple of years ago to win a lawsuit, yet people still eat his stuff up.
When did he say he outright has to lie on his show? I missed it.

He lies, everytime he opens his mouth.....and takes positions contrary to anything from the left......just because.

He constantly refers to facts......that aren't facts at all......and then draws conclusions on them. Every day.
What have been his three most egregious lies, in your view?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT