ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook is 100% real

charlespig

All-American
Jun 20, 2014
People can irresponsibly give all kind of B.S. ... until they are under oath.

First Sidney Powell saying 'No Reasonable Person' thought her election fraud claims were fact, now Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook is 100% real. I wonder who's next?

Last edited:
Reactions: indyogb and indy35

First Sidney Powell saying 'No Reasonable Person' thought her election fraud claims were fact, now Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook is 100% real. I wonder who's next?

I truly hope there’s a special place in hell for people like him. Even then, I’m not sure it would be enough.

Hes a flipping cancer. People like him give conservatives a bad name...

I agree. We see people irresponsibly post all kind of B.S. here too but they would change their tune under oath.

You and Bob will need a roommate. The fun that will be had!
What a surprise, you here to railroad yet another thread. (But on the flip side, thank you for proving me right earlier).

I’m sure Alex Jones has appreciated your support over the years, though.

What a surprise, you here to railroad yet another thread. (But on the flip side, thank you for proving me right earlier).

I’m sure Alex Jones has appreciated your support over the years, though.
Lol take a joke. (No, you’re still wrong about me starting multiple threads every day).

I don’t even really know who the guy is. Looks like a nut tho. It’s just too easy to poke fun at the biggest L’s on the board.

Lol take a joke. (No, you’re still wrong about me starting multiple threads every day).

I don’t even really know who the guy is. Looks like a nut tho. It’s just too easy to poke fun at the biggest L’s on the board.

You dunno who Alex Jones is? He and Trump are like two peas in a pod.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BNIBoiler
Out of all of the lies tears has told, from all of his different screen names, I believe this lie from him the least. What a maroon he is 😂😂
I have a life. I don’t have time for conspiracies and crazies like Jones appears to be after looking him up. I’m not a Democrat…

I have a life. I don’t have time for conspiracies and crazies like Jones appears to be after looking him up. I’m not a Democrat…
Not sure what being a Democrat or Republican has to do with Alex Jones being a piece of shit but whatever floats your boat.

Hey chump, how is it going today?

You ever going to comment on the black guy that shot and killed the white cop in Elwood?
Comment about what? Criminals do criminal things. What is surprising about a criminal killing a cop? Criminals killed a black cop in Dallas during the Floyd riots. There is certainly no shortage of white criminals killing cops either. That’s what they do.

Clearly racism. A lot worst than the white Karens BNI likes to reference.
According to you, there is no such thing as racism.

Why is that when a white cop kills a blacks person it is not racism? Now, when this black dude kills a white cop, it’s all of a sudden racism.

Unless this dude has some sort of racist manifesto, I highly doubt that cop killing is a racist event. Again, this dude is a criminal and did criminal things.

Comment about what? Criminals do criminal things. What is surprising about a criminal killing a cop? Criminals killed a black cop in Dallas during the Floyd riots. There is certainly no shortage of white criminals killing cops either. That’s what they do.
Why do people get so upset and protest (riot) when a policeman kills a criminal?

Good. And I hope he and his company get hit again and again and again. And I hope the other dipshits who put out nonsense trash media for profit take note. Maybe we can get some sense of journalistic integrity back in this country and stop having people cite Infowars and Occupy Democrats and OAN and AlterNet and Before It's News as legitimate news sources.

I get there's bias of some kind in most sources, but we need to chop the tails off of both media sides and reduce total media outlets by about 60%.

Good. And I hope he and his company get hit again and again and again. And I hope the other dipshits who put out nonsense trash media for profit take note. Maybe we can get some sense of journalistic integrity back in this country and stop having people cite Infowars and Occupy Democrats and OAN and AlterNet and Before It's News as legitimate news sources.

I get there's bias of some kind in most sources, but we need to chop the tails off of both media sides and reduce total media outlets by about 60%.
Agreed. Thankfully OAN is almost done. Occupy Democrats is a pile of garbage too. Get rid of that type of fringe and get back to the days of, like you said, journalistic integrity.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Agreed. Thankfully OAN is almost done. Occupy Democrats is a pile of garbage too. Get rid of that type of fringe and get back to the days of, like you said, journalistic integrity.
I don't even care if Fox and CNN cover one set of stories more than another. But the OTHER thing we need to get rid of is Tucker ****ing Carlson and whoever his equivalent is at every liberal outlet. The talk shows being passed off as "News" on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc., are just as much a part of the problem. All for ratings and $$.

I don't even care if Fox and CNN cover one set of stories more than another. But the OTHER thing we need to get rid of is Tucker ****ing Carlson and whoever his equivalent is at every liberal outlet. The talk shows being passed off as "News" on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc., are just as much a part of the problem. All for ratings and $$.
100%. And fund local journalism, which is so critical but sadly being pushed to the wayside for the almighty dollar.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

People making obscene amounts of money to lie and be as outrageous as possible. They can literally make up the craziest sh/t they can think of, say it loud and say it often, and there are people that will buy into and feed their machine.......all because they have been convinced the other side is evil and capable of anything.

That's the thing. Without the braindead people that believe him, Jones would be nothing.

It's being sold to Gannett and other conglomerates. And that's a huge issue in the "Newspaper" world.
And I saw that Gannett just posted big losses and have layoffs looming….. but of course the execs will get paid. I look at the work the Indy Star has done the last few years (Larry Nassar, the Ohio abortion patient, for starters) and it’s scary to think where we’d be without that kind of reporting. Hell, we’re close to the edge now.

100%. And fund local journalism, which is so critical but sadly being pushed to the wayside for the almighty dollar.
Having lived in 4 states that got more blue after each move (IN, MI, CA, HI) I have to admit local TV news in each state seemed pretty good without the crazy Left or Right as seen on the national TV media.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
Having lived in 4 states that got more blue after each move (IN, MI, CA, HI) I have to admit local TV news in each state seemed pretty good without the crazy Left or Right as seen on the national TV media.
San Diego UT endorsed a Democrat for President for the first time in forever in 2020, and had endorsed Republican mayors forever until the last one was shown to be corrupt and ran again anyway.

Some of the TV news here gets to be pretty left-leaning, but overall it's fairly balanced given the political demographics. Orange County and south tends to be more "red" than the rest of the California coast.

Reactions: BSIT
I think it's great for the "media" to by held libel on both the Right or Left. Never saw any of AJ's shows but for him to say what he did about Sandy Hook is as crazy as what Michael Moore has said about the World Trade terroist attacks.

Additionally was happy to see these settlements

San Diego UT endorsed a Democrat for President for the first time in forever in 2020, and had endorsed Republican mayors forever until the last one was shown to be corrupt and ran again anyway.

Some of the TV news here gets to be pretty left-leaning, but overall it's fairly balanced given the political demographics. Orange County and south tends to be more "red" than the rest of the California coast.
Yes loved living in Southern Orange County and watched TV news from LA

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
ADVERTISEMENT