ADVERTISEMENT

Aiden starting according to Blackman in pre game show

It has been a common theme during Brohm's time to generally pick the wrong guy to go with to begin the season, and, to this point, that seems to be the case again.

I personally just do not understand how a guy with his background/reputation, with a QB-friendly offense and multiple alleged WR weapons is not capable of recruiting a difference maker at the position.

Thus far, I see a lot of the same problems that were there in the program before unfortunately...very underwhelmed at the moment.

It has been a common theme during Brohm's time to generally pick the wrong guy to go with to begin the season, and, to this point, that seems to be the case again.

I personally just do not understand how a guy with his background/reputation, with a QB-friendly offense and multiple alleged WR weapons is not capable of recruiting a difference maker at the position.

Thus far, I see a lot of the same problems that were there in the program before unfortunately...very underwhelmed at the moment.
Yeah, I'm starting to really question this staff. Today has been underwhelming to say the least.

Starting a walk on at QB in year 4 is a huge concern.

ADVERTISEMENT