ADVERTISEMENT

Addison Potts coming this June - Wins another award

Do freshmen usually have breakout seasons with this WBB program? When was the last freshman to really be a force on this team? Also, is Florida a real hotbed of HS WBB? Just asking.. not trying to be snarky.
I, for one, am pretty excited for her arrival. I think she will be a tremendous addition.

She could very well be a tremendous player in due time, let's hope so, they need more elite talent.

Do freshmen usually have breakout seasons with this WBB program? When was the last freshman to really be a force on this team? Also, is Florida a real hotbed of HS WBB? Just asking.. not trying to be snarky.
You need to look no further than a young lady on the team right now. Madison Layden was the best all around player on the team pretty much right from the time she stepped on campus.

I have no idea about Florida High School Basketball. I do know there are good players everywhere. What state you played in doesn't really matter as to how good a college player you will be.

Reactions: DocRon
You need to look no further than a young lady on the team right now. Madison Layden was the best all around player on the team pretty much right from the time she stepped on campus.

I have no idea about Florida High School Basketball. I do know there are good players everywhere. What state you played in doesn't really matter as to how good a college player you will be.
Agree Russ. As a frosh, started in 21/23 games, averaged 8.7 pts, 3.2 rebs, shot 40% from the 3 pt line and 43% from the field and over 3 steals/game. I will be happy if Potts does that well and she may do better.

Reactions: Russ Ford

Wasn't he the guy that was complaining about foreign players? Now he doesn't want any from Florida either?

Can we get a list of places this guy approves us recruiting?

Wasn't he the guy that was complaining about foreign players? Now he doesn't want any from Florida either?

Can we get a list of places this guy approves us recruiting?

European players recruited by SV have really worked out so well for Purdue. The complaint was that they were reaches by Sharon when she missed out on lots of talent here at home. I have no problem with Katie recruiting elite talent anywhere in the world. The operative words being "elite talent"

ADVERTISEMENT