ADVERTISEMENT

Abbey Ellis interview on The Hammer Down Show

What’s up with Maryland’s hoops Coach (Willard) calling the Purdue scorers table cheaters? Did you listen to that? He also said that Trayce has been more dominating than Edey, are you kidding me?
Yeah, pretty odd. Apparently from what Jesulaitus said it was shouted at the scorers table during the game between Maryand and us. I have not seen it reported elsewhere.

Heat of the moment? Sounds like a first year B1G coach who has got to learn some things if he is going to last long in this league.

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty odd. Apparently from what Jesulaitus said it was shouted at the scorers table during the game between Maryand and us. I have not seen it reported elsewhere.

Heat of the moment? Sounds like a first year B1G coach who has got to learn some things if he is going to last long in this league.
Thanks for posting that, I’ll admit I enjoyed this podcast, no doubt the guy seems like a blowhard a bit, however, the all Purdue content was really good. I like following Vollyball like you do and baseball, I hope he covers it like he does hoops.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT