ADVERTISEMENT

A shoutout to the fans

C'ville Boiler

True Freshman
Sep 15, 2011

Great to see the fans are still showing up big time even with a 1-4 record and against a team like Maryland. In the past with a record like that it took playing vs Notre Dame, Michigan or Ohio State to hit those numbers and that was a lot of their fans. I’m sure recruits are taking notice too. Good game by all especially our freshmen class. Should be a fun next couple years. Boiler Up

About half of what we get in Beaver a stadium on an off day. We might break a record this week at around 110,000. I’m not hear to troll. I respect Purdue and have had lots of family members graduate from their engineering and schools of education. If any fans ever get to attend our White Out game (Michigan Saturday night), please come and enjoy our hospitality. We will welcome you to our tailgates to share some food and beverages, and the stadium will be rocking so hard you can feel it vibrate. It really is different and should be on every fan’s bucket list. Good luck the rest of the season and I hope your injury streak if finally over. You still have a lot to play for before you kick everyone’s butt in basketball.

Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan
About half of what we get in Beaver a stadium on an off day. We might break a record this week at around 110,000. I’m not hear to troll. I respect Purdue and have had lots of family members graduate from their engineering and schools of education. If any fans ever get to attend our White Out game (Michigan Saturday night), please come and enjoy our hospitality. We will welcome you to our tailgates to share some food and beverages, and the stadium will be rocking so hard you can feel it vibrate. It really is different and should be on every fan’s bucket list. Good luck the rest of the season and I hope your injury streak if finally over. You still have a lot to play for before you kick everyone’s butt in basketball.
That’s the advantage you have in being THE college football program in a state with twice the population of Indiana, which divides its loyalties between Purdue, Notre Dame, and Indiana. Well, the latter two are really a singular fan base that simply flip-flops preferences between football and basketball, but that’s another story.

We’re still working to regain our fans from the depths of the Darrell Hazell era, but ultimately, 60k is about the right size for us.

Good luck on Saturday against UM. By the time you guys make a trip back to West Lafayette, we should finally be in shape to compete with you.

How’s your boy Sandusky?

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT