ADVERTISEMENT

A message for Black Democrat voters from Royce White

So Royce, the modern Republican party has been a great friend to black folks? You mean like how they won't permanently pass the voting rights bill or pass a lynching bill. Maybe it was the racist dog whistle campaign that Trump and every republican candidate used in the 2020 campaign season. You know, something to the affect that if Biden won blacks were going to invade the suburbs. How about the very fine people in Charlotte that was marching though black communities screaming you will not replace us.

Clearly this is a self hating black man who supports white supremecy. Right BNI?
You better believe he does. Like I said, I’m glad he wasn’t in charge of freeing the slaves. Harriet Tubman would have put a bullet from her Range 365 in the middle of his forehead. I bet you he’s been on Faux News since he said his comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You better believe he does. Like I said, I’m glad he wasn’t in charge of freeing the slaves. Harriet Tubman would have put a bullet from her Range 365 in the middle of his forehead. I bet you he’s been on Faux News since he said his comments.
You are a special kind of idiot

Reactions: tearsforfears
ADVERTISEMENT