ADVERTISEMENT

A J Hammons

Feb 5, 2004
On Indy TV regarding the big house parties in the Geist area, the name A J Hammons was mentioned. There was shooting there this past weekend. Does he live in Indy and is that his house that has had the big pay to enter parties? Just wondering.

Mike W

On Indy TV regarding the big house parties in the Geist area, the name A J Hammons was mentioned. There was shooting there this past weekend. Does he live in Indy and is that his house that has had the big pay to enter parties? Just wondering.

Mike W
Appears to be, yes.

Mike W
Apparently he let the house go into foreclosure.

Seems like he had all the tools to be a backup 5 in the modern NBA.
Motor was always his issue. Could have easily found a path as a journeyman but that takes something different to persevere through the constant moving cities etc. Also, being drafted by the Mavs and Rick C always had something against rookies and giving them playing time to develop

Motor was always his issue. Could have easily found a path as a journeyman but that takes something different to persevere through the constant moving cities etc. Also, being drafted by the Mavs and Rick C always had something against rookies and giving them playing time to develop
I also don’t think he is passionate about basketball, which is totally fine.

what Purdue grad doesn't, that was too easy just joking

greta-how-dare-you.gif

Benedict Mathurin and Andrew Nembhard beg to differ. USED to be that way, has changed since he's coaching a rebuilding team.

Benedict Mathurin and Andrew Nembhard beg to differ. USED to be that way, has changed since he's coaching a rebuilding team.
This is true. My frame of reference was his time in Dallas since I live here and would go to game when AJ was on the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT