ADVERTISEMENT

A good listen regarding climate change

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
From the perspective of a Britain.

While many individuals may not agree on all points, there are some valid points related to the key impact being driven by the masses in Asia.

Reactions: tjreese
I heard Greta Thunberg got arrested protesting coal or oil or something like that. I'm sure she road her bike from Sweden to get there (or wherever she's from).

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
I heard Greta Thunberg got arrested protesting coal or oil or something like that. I'm sure she road her bike from Sweden to get there (or wherever she's from).
Saw something that there was some potential evidence that her arrest was staged. Don't know if it's true, but wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
From the perspective of a Britain.

While many individuals may not agree on all points, there are some valid points related to the key impact being driven by the masses in Asia.

I almost posted the more complete version yesterday, but too busy. Although he is a comedian and injected some humor he is correct. His comments may seem weird to some and although old to those with an eye to see it is a worthy watch to hear again what has been repeated by many although he does fall a bit short at times...

I almost posted the more complete version yesterday, but too busy. Although he is a comedian and injected some humor he is correct. His comments may seem weird to some and although old to those with an eye to see it is a worthy watch to hear again what has been repeated by many although he does fall a bit short at times...

The earth has been around for however many years and will be around for however many more. It's resilient, it will adapt to any changes, including this phenomenon of global warming which may simply be a matter of the sun moving a few miles closer to the earth every couple hundred thousand years. And when it moves a few miles away, we'll experience global cooling.........

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The earth has been around for however many years and will be around for however many more. It's resilient, it will adapt to any changes, including this phenomenon of global warming which may simply be a matter of the sun moving a few miles closer to the earth every couple hundred thousand years. And when it moves a few miles away, we'll experience global cooling.........
I think the reality is that there is no settled science on the issue and hypothetically for those that think it is settled, the reality of stopping it by the USA while hurting the USA ill conceived. If someone wants to believe it is real or not...okay, but don't punish the USA with approaches that make no difference...particularly when there are many questions. Somewhere there are a lot of people making money...

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT