ADVERTISEMENT

A 72 minute movie trailer?

TheCainer

All-American
Sep 23, 2003
A Swedish movie maker is trying to make a 720 hour movie in order to break the current record of 240 hours.

To watch Weberg's film from beginning to end without sleeping, viewers would need to sit tight in a cinema for 30 days.

Does this thing have a pause button?

I hear the first 340 hours really move

but it gets bogged down a bit in the last third of the movie.

*SPOLER ALERT!*

Don't waste your 30 days (!) - I heard the dog dies at the end.

:D

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies" Until the End of the World

Great movie by Wim Wenders, one of the greatest directors of all time.

The theatrical release was around 3 hours. First time I aw it I loved it, but in a few places I felt like pieces were missing--as if I had gone to the bathroom for 5 minutes and was trying to figure out what I missed.

I later learned that the director's cut was something like 5 hours long. Even then Wenders apparently was not able to do everything he had wanted to do in the film.

Sadly, it has never been released on DVD in the U.S. I hope that either someday it is, or, better yet, someone like HBO makes it into a mini-series. Although no one could ever replace Solveig Dommartin as Claire.

Amazon has it...on VHS!: http://www.amazon.com/Until-End-World-Solveig-Dommartin/dp/6302453267

Wait a minute....Amazon has it to rent or buy digitally! SD version only, but this is great! http://www.amazon.com/Until-End-World-Max-Sydow/dp/B001OMRPAG/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1405353854&sr=1-2&keywords=Wim+Wenders

Re: Reminds me of one of my favorite movies" Until the End of the World

Originally posted by Noodle:

Great movie by Wim Wenders, one of the greatest directors of all time.

The theatrical release was around 3 hours. First time I aw it I loved it, but in a few places I felt like pieces were missing--as if I had gone to the bathroom for 5 minutes and was trying to figure out what I missed.

I
Hopefully, not the toilet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT