ADVERTISEMENT

#7 and #8 fall

#17 and #19 also .... the top teams just keep getting knocked over.

Survive and move on .... or not.

Was nice to see Wichita St go down at home to SMU. Hope the switch to the American produces a few more losses and keeps them from getting an inflated seed.

Survive and move on is right.

Reactions: ejs1111
At the moment, the number one seeds are pretty clearly Nova, Purdue, Virginia, and Duke. It’s nice to get a little more separation from Texas Tech, WSU, and Oklahoma.

As the Big 12 teams keep knocking each other off, my guess is that Kansas will once again emerge as the top contender from that conference.

Reactions: delish1 and Roeder
At the moment, the number one seeds are pretty clearly Nova, Purdue, Virginia, and Duke. It’s nice to get a little more separation from Texas Tech, WSU, and Oklahoma.

As the Big 12 teams keep knocking each other off, my guess is that Kansas will once again emerge as the top contender from that conference.

It is nice to get a little separation from these other teams competing for top seeds. All of these losses will help keep the boilers elevated when they eventually lose. It would really be beneficial to get a 2 seed or better.

Looks to me like the next 7 games will be the key stretch remaining (other than tourneys). Need to take care of business at iowa before michigan, @IU, Maryland, @rutgers, OSU, and then @MSU. Nice that the tougher games are generally at home but all of those games could be losses with what happens on the road.

If they can get through that run with 1 or maybe 2 losses that top seed should be in play as the end of the big ten schedule should be 4 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT