ADVERTISEMENT

$5.09/Gallon today

Interesting. I see you mention the Constitution, but yet are ready to tear it up when you see fit.

Regarding your “19 Children” thread.

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.” McDonald v. Chicago (2010)

You seem to be struggling with your bipolar today.
Supreme Court case opinions aren't the Constitution. I know reading comprehension is difficult with your raging gun boner, but please try.

Supreme Court case opinions aren't the Constitution. I know reading comprehension is difficult with your raging gun boner, but please try.
OK…try reading this…

the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

I don’t have a “raging boner” as I see the arguments for and against, but in general, it’s an uphill argument that Constitution would suggest that possession of arms is not a right.

But you go ahead and try.

OK…try reading this…

the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

I don’t have a “raging boner” as I see the arguments for and against, but in general, it’s an uphill argument that Constitution would suggest that possession of arms is not a right.

But you go ahead and try.
Why did you leave off the beginning of the text? Realized it goes against your argument?

Why did you leave off the beginning of the text? Realized it goes against your argument?
How does adding…A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed….change the argument?

if it did, people wouldn’t have guns, would they?

Reactions: Indy_Rider
How does adding…A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed….change the argument?

if it did, people wouldn’t have guns, would they?

Well the first part is important as it lays out why it is imperative for the people to be armed. Luckily we haven't ran into another situation where militias are needed, but all you have to do is look at the Ukraine if you are questioning it.

The entire thing is basically saying you need the capability to be able to setup a militia in the invent of an invading force. And that entire ability is predicated on people already being armed so you can set it up quickly to respond in order to protect the state.

So for those with reading comprehension issues, it says people should be armed and it even says why it's really important that they are.

All other reasons for having a gun are just auxiliary benefits that we get to enjoy because owning a gun is a right and can not be denied.

Purchased in disgust. Got $.25/Gal with a coupon for 12 pack of beer at a Kwik Trip.
$4.84 still makes it hard to want to drive to corporate America work anymore.
My point is no coupon is going to make a dent in prices this high and I won’t be shocked at $6/gal by end of summer.
My Dem relatives are in denial that it is driven from one person’s chair. I keep telling them it is E.O. (Executive Order) driven and if they want change vote Republican this Fall. Send a clear message to far left that your done! Figure out future of less oil reliance, but give yourselves a break today at the pump.
Buy an EV and if you're not going to not be angry at the Fossil Fuel Industry gouging us... STFU!

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
Buy an EV and if you're not going to not be angry at the Fossil Fuel Industry gouging us... STFU!
You shut the F_ck up you idiot. EV and mining precious materials like Lithium will have loads of complications and complexities later on. Enjoy your coal fired power plants powering your vehicles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT