ADVERTISEMENT

3 Pt Road Dogs at MD

Against an athletic QB, doesn’t a fast athletic LB get assigned to track him wherever he goes? Any running make him pay. I’m sure I’m oversimplifying, but a shadowing LB will make a runni g QB one dimensional.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Against an athletic QB, doesn’t a fast athletic LB get assigned to track him wherever he goes? Any running make him pay. I’m sure I’m oversimplifying, but a shadowing LB will make a runni g QB one dimensional.
I nominate Wahlberg. What a pleasant surprise. Turned out to be the LB we are were hoping for Yanni.

ot: Syracuse cracks the Top 25.

Reactions: PumpkinShuckers07
You lost me at "fast athletic LB"

OC Brothers is the only one with enough speed.

I am concerned about AOC. Against Minnesota, he threw into double and triple coverage quite a few times. It was only luck that prevented a number of interceptions on those throws. Also, it seemed that he lacked zip on quite a few passes as well. Perhaps it is the lingering effects of his injury but I am concerned going forward if that continues.

Brohm sounds cautiously optimistic on the status of Graham. That would be huge. Need his speed and tackling on the edges against this team.

Reactions: rapapathanasiou
I am concerned about AOC. Against Minnesota, he threw into double and triple coverage quite a few times. It was only luck that prevented a number of interceptions on those throws. Also, it seemed that he lacked zip on quite a few passes as well. Perhaps it is the lingering effects of his injury but I am concerned going forward if that continues.
sometimes it's OK to give props to opposing team's D. They were dropping their LB's deeper in coverage. Had to take advantage of underneath throws instead of forcing the issue.

Minny has a top 15 defense, he also didn’t practice a whole lot. He also forced a lot of throws, go back and rewatch the game. Look for the check down passes to the RBs, they were open all game long

ADVERTISEMENT