ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Signing Period

Several posters keep talking about several grad transfers while several others noted we're currently 6 over in our total scholarship offers. The names I heard on a waiting list are mcDuffie, lane and craft. OSU just lost some 400 offensive lineman who will graduate with 2 years left!

Several posters keep talking about several grad transfers while several others noted we're currently 6 over in our total scholarship offers. The names I heard on a waiting list are mcDuffie, lane and craft. OSU just lost some 400 offensive lineman who will graduate with 2 years left!

Craft picked up an offer from Ball State recently. He was supposed to be a very talented Juco prospect, but we backed off. Not sure if it is grades or something else that's keepig him from getting better offers or for us to sign him. McDuffie is still in the hunt and from what I can tell, if he qualifies, we will get him. He has plenty of potential but he will have a long path to be successful at Purdue.

Well that's good news for Craft. At least he received an offer.

The fact that there has been so few rumors or responses to this thread seems to say we're not going to be a big player

Craft picked up an offer from Ball State recently. He was supposed to be a very talented Juco prospect, but we backed off. Not sure if it is grades or something else that's keepig him from getting better offers or for us to sign him. McDuffie is still in the hunt and from what I can tell, if he qualifies, we will get him. He has plenty of potential but he will have a long path to be successful at Purdue.

Might come down to McDuffie needing to pass the SAT/ACT which you can’t just take at any time...could also be some crammed in credit recovery he is taking right now.

My guess: he’ll be a late addition later in the spring when knowledge of his situation becomes more clear. He can be added anytime between the second signing day and the start of school in the fall, I believe.

Might come down to McDuffie needing to pass the SAT/ACT which you can’t just take at any time...could also be some crammed in credit recovery he is taking right now.

My guess: he’ll be a late addition later in the spring when knowledge of his situation becomes more clear. He can be added anytime between the second signing day and the start of school in the fall, I believe.
I also saw that McDuffie has had an official visit at Marshall and an upcoming official at Cincinnati.

Well that's good news for Craft. At least he received an offer.

The fact that there has been so few rumors or responses to this thread seems to say we're not going to be a big player

purdue more active in grad market than high school. Need to fill some homes with immediate contributors.

Reactions: ChuckJr
I think we saw this year's strategy. Maybe in the future with a better team we'll be a player in both signing periods ! It's obvious there is still a wealth of high school talent available for the turtles in the race.

From the things I read, Brohm is moving on to the 2019 class.

Reactions: Heiner
ADVERTISEMENT