ADVERTISEMENT

22-23 Conference Season

ChoiceBeef

All-American
Feb 19, 2017
MSU- lost at home against Northwestern. Not a win I would have expected for Northwestern. MSU seems lost without Hall in the lineup.

Nebraska - just be a top 10 Creighton team.

Maryland - they are going to be good. Willard actually knows how to coach unlike Turgeon.

Michigan - with their 4th loss. Sometimes they look amazing but they just can’t get it together. Hopefully we will see another meltdown by Juwan.

Illinois - has some good wins but they looked average against Maryland.

The road to the Big Ten title won’t be easy.

MSU- lost at home against Northwestern. Not a win I would have expected for Northwestern. MSU seems lost without Hall in the lineup.
I think you're right, but the odd thing is that I've never really been impressed with Hall. Maybe it's negative thinking because we thought we were getting him and he's local to me.

I think the B1G has several very good teams but no great ones, Purdue included. The conference is deep but I wouldn't call it stacked.

I wouldn't count out Michigan just yet. They had a bad outing against Arizona State but were right there with Virginia and Kentucky.

I wouldn't count out Michigan just yet. They had a bad outing against Arizona State but were right there with Virginia and Kentucky.
The same Kentucky team who lost to Michigan State who lost to Northwestern.

As Jon Rothstein would say “Anarchy? Nope. Just college basketball”.

• Haha
Reactions: rgarlitz
ADVERTISEMENT