ADVERTISEMENT

2026 Recruiting

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002

NOTE: Feel free to post any new/additional information in this thread and I'll update this summary accordingly.

Offer Summary
Guard - Kamrah Banks (4) - Franklin Central HS, Indianapolis IN - AAU team - Nike Lady Gym Rats
Guard/Forward - Lola Lampley (2) - Lawrence Central HS, Indianapolis IN - AAU team - Indiana Blaze United

Last edited:

Purdue visit 10/24/21

Other Offers: Alabama, North Carolina A&T, Tulsa, UIC, Ohio State, Iowa, Pittsburgh, DePaul, Marquette

Visits: Purdue, Alabama, Ohio State, Louisville, Kentucky

Last edited:
Note: Daughter of Purdue great Jannon Lampley (Jannon Roland)

Other Offers: Cincinnati, Florida, West Virginia, North Carolina, Michigan, Mississippi State, Kentucky, Michigan State, Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Butler, Louisville

Visits: Pittsburgh, Florida, Michigan. Louisville, Michigan State, Michigan

Last edited:
While I was updating these to include offers the other night, I learned that Lola Lampley is the daughter of Jannon Lampley, who might be better known to Purdue women's basketball fans by her maiden name Roland. She has another daughter we've offered in the 2025 class named Jaylah. These appear to be very highly-rated players nationally and you can tell by their offer list that we are not alone in offering them early. To be clear, the class of 2025 is probably playing their first varsity game this week, at least in Indiana, and the class of 2026 are still in 8th grade this season. There's a ways to go here but it is an early recruiting opportunity for Coach Gearlds.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT