ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting

It's too early to get excited, but it seems as if the Purdue staff is doing everything they can to recruit both of these guys hard and there seems to be some mutual interest. I know I've seen Izzo is all over Sisley, but he will be 70 by the time he gets on campus.

I am excited by all the 24s & 25s we are on. But it seems certain ones will be more impactful than others.....imo those are...
24 Rock, Harris
25 Harrelson & Sisley

Sisley suposedly a guy people compare to Hummel. Harrelson just a scoring machine. Purdue sitting well with both. Still as usual, alot of iu talk about those 2.

24 also has Catchings - IF he continues developing like he has, could be a difference maker? Has the genes for it. Rock and Harris seem like potential future All Big10 type guys. Those 3 with Benter would be a dream class for Purdue's needs.

Painter has been killing it lately with Edey, TKR, Furst & Loyer. Not to mention Mr. Bball Smith.

Keep them coming.

Last edited:
Rivals 2025 rankings came out. Haralson at #26 and Sisley at #33.

Sometimes I have a hard time computing 2025 - goodness gracious, how time flies.

giphy.gif

I'll be 76 in 2025 ... never imagined I'd get there. Just had a Doc's appt ... he said I'm good to go.
Good for you...I barely made it this far, and, just see almost no chance that I make it to 76...knock on wood, I should be good still for 2025 though at least.

Reactions: pboiler18
Here we go 2026 Recruiting - Grosse Pointe Blank

Here we go 2026 Recruiting - Grosse Pointe Blank

It's a never ending game......

grosse-pointe-blank-john-cusack.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DAG10 and TX4GB
Yep, my buddy who's an agent coached Trent and said CMP was going to see him.

He's a Boiler, but he thought Trent and possibly Jalen could be IU bound👎. He also said Grimes will help Purdue make a bigger push towards larger NIL deals. He expects big things from her....
She spent some time in Bama. That experience can help here.

Last edited:
Yep, my buddy who's an agent coached Trent and said CMP was going to see him.

He's a Boiler, but he thought Trent and possibly Jalen could be IU bound👎. He also said Grimes will help Purdue make a bigger push towards larger NIL deals. He expects big things from her....
We’ll see how 2024 plays out. We’ll be in good shape if we can get Burgess and Harris. Izzo is also in pursuit of Sisley and Haralson. I don’t put anything past him either.

People here should stop worrrying about the NIL. Much like the previous under the table shoe deals, The really big NIL deals are negotiated by the player or his handlers and not the actual college. Stuff like these alliances is a drop in the bucket compared to what players negotiate for themselves.

and historically Painter always seems to be the first to identify and recruit elite big men. I’d really love to see him identify and recruit some real point guards and playmakers than just the usual 3 point shooters. How many 3 point shooters does one team really need? Can’t you just tell 1-2 of your other shooters to take more shots than have 5 3 point shooters on the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: Poprudy
ADVERTISEMENT