ADVERTISEMENT

2024 recruiting

So far, OSU, Tennessee and then Penn St. He and Tae Tae both visited and loved what Walter's was doing. If, he gets to Carroll with Sullivan he will be even better.
Nice to hear they loved their Purdue visit. The Sullivan kid can sling it! Best QB in the ft Wayne area so Mylan would go crazy playing with him! Sounds like Tae Tae’s teammate Jordan King is really high on Purdue so that’ll be interesting to see if that plays a factor in Tae’s decision or not. Just to be mentioned with these top kids are a great step in the right direction for Purdue. Pretty excited to see who Walters can sign this coming year, especially from the state of Indiana!

Imagine an average football fan somewhere in America looking at that list of schools and thinking, one of these things is not like the others. And that would be us.

A bunch of legendary football factories, and Purdue. We do indeed stand out on that list.

Reactions: Purdue80
What’s this guys name? I wanna drool too. Stu, King George? Has Purdue ever signed a 5* ?
No names that I can find but it sounds like March is shaping up to be a big recruiting month!
I believe George K got his 5th star during his senior season depending on what recruiting site you looked at. Sure would be nice to see Purdue sign some George’s on a consistent basis!

Guy really looks good. Real bonecrusher.

I see where L’ville got one of their seven 4*s bumped up to a 5. Satterfield sure left things nice.

If anyone deserves some luck on the recruiting trail it’s Purdue. I’m ready. Boiler Up! 🚂

Since 2000 or so, 247 has Selwyn Lymon as our top recruit with Doug Van Dyke, Karlaftis, and Orton our next three. Still wonder what might have been if Lymon hadn't been a doofus.
Had a huge problem and still exist today. Unfortunately.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Sorry for all the post 😂 but man seeing this stuff gets me excited for the future of Purdue football! The new staff has done a awesome job so far, hopefully it can turn into signatures on the dotted line with these kind of guys!
I like it too, now they need to show the ability to sell and CLOSE with these kids. One of the knocks on Hazell was that he would swing for the fences but never connected with little to no fall back plans. Hopefully Coach Walters and Co. can sell on the system, development and the school as well as Painter has done on the BB side.
Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF

My son went to Naperville North, so I'm interested in the Luke Williams recruitment. NN was a power in this area for a long time but then hit quite a lull, at least while my son was there (he didn't play) from '17-'21.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT