ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Recruiting

Hopkinsville Tigers! Way back, and I mean way back in the day, I spent a lot of time in Western Kentucky and Christian County. One would never guess it, but there was a darn good Chinese restaurant in Hopkinsville back then.

Hoptown, much like Clarksville (Clarksvul) TN, is influenced by the presence of Ft Campbell bringing a wider ethnic mix.

Reactions: TX4GB
Have we not offered Bidunga? According to 247 Sports our 2024 offers do not include Bidunga? Hopefully we have a shot at Perry, but does anyone know where we stand with Harris? How many players will we add for 2024?

Reactions: Schnelk
Have we not offered Bidunga? According to 247 Sports our 2024 offers do not include Bidunga? Hopefully we have a shot at Perry, but does anyone know where we stand with Harris? How many players will we add for 2024?

I thought Harris was down to Purdue, Georgia, and Stanford, IIRC.....but I could be off base on that.

Reactions: Boilers424
Purdue doesn’t have a dedicated person at 247 so take it with a grain of salt. You don’t do official visits to schools you don’t have offers from.

Yes, go to page 5 of this thread :p. It was back in late July on the offer to Flory. It wouldn’t be the first time 247 was off especially around Purdue. It probably says we have 6 centers on the roster.

Yes, go to page 5 of this thread :p. It was back in late July on the offer to Flory. It wouldn’t be the first time 247 was off especially around Purdue. It probably says we have 6 centers on the roster.

and updated the crystal ball on Braden Smith to 100%
up.gif

Purdue doesn’t have a dedicated person at 247 so take it with a grain of salt. You don’t do official visits to schools you don’t have offers from.
Yes they do now, but take all those with a grain of salt. Those sites only list what they know

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Just got home from the Jeff/Kokomo game watching Flory and the Kats hold on 49-43.
Also in attendance: Braden, Fletch, and Mason.
Comparing this year with what I seen last year the only thing noticeably better was his jumping ability. Was a down game for him I’m guessing didn’t seem to score much. Still has a weird release at the line. (1-4). Reminding myself he’s still a junior so I’ll keep watching.
Yes they do now, but take all those with a grain of salt. Those sites only list what they know

Just got home from the Jeff/Kokomo game watching Flory and the Kats hold on 49-43.
Also in attendance: Braden, Fletch, and Mason.
Comparing this year with what I seen last year the only thing noticeably better was his jumping ability. Was a down game for him I’m guessing didn’t seem to score much. Still has a weird release at the line. (1-4). Reminding myself he’s still a junior so I’ll keep watching.
Wow, they were there

Nice to see them all together. CMP has created such a family environment along with winning. What more could this fan base ask for.

This team definitely seems to genuinely have great chemistry......and a sense of buy-in for whatever it takes.....we shall see how that develops and plays out the rest of the season......definitely building beyond this season.

I surmise your last statement is likely a rhetorical question. :)

This team definitely seems to genuinely have great chemistry......and a sense of buy-in for whatever it takes.....we shall see how that develops and plays out the rest of the season......definitely building beyond this season.

I surmise your last statement is likely a rhetorical question. :)
You got it. When other fan bases hate your team. The question has been answered.

Question: Why doesn't 247 have ratings for Catchings and Benter? We're 7th out of 7 B1G teams because we have unrated players while others' are rated. What gives?

Looks like he is visiting Missouri today. Then heading over to our game tomorrow.
Well, they played well today! That seems like a very odd team for him to visit and for us to compete against. Is there something I don't see?

Question: Why doesn't 247 have ratings for Catchings and Benter? We're 7th out of 7 B1G teams because we have unrated players while others' are rated. What gives?
Rivals doesn’t even have them ranked either.

Give it time and we will see them ranked

ADVERTISEMENT