ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Recruiting

Bidunga might grow a couple inches then we would have the Swedish and Congan giants.

Plenty of Hot Sauce with that!

CalculatingVastAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

Your first sentence is correct, everything else is flat out wrong. Just take a look at the link, Caleb's senior season was the 2020-2021. They played many 4A schools during his time at BHC and played Silver Creek a couple of times when TKR was there.

My memory fails again. LOL i saw him perhaps 10 times and it was always against the small schools and usually he was going against a 6'4" center. Confused as I thought that was the point of class basketball? Just for the state tourney? Concordia, Dwenger, Luers are all very small private schools though they are SAC (city). Northrop, Snider, Homestead, Carroll are the large schools here.

My memory fails again. LOL i saw him perhaps 10 times and it was always against the small schools and usually he was going against a 6'4" center. Confused as I thought that was the point of class basketball? Just for the state tourney? Concordia, Dwenger, Luers are all very small private schools though they are SAC (city). Northrop, Snider, Homestead, Carroll are the large schools here.

The point of class BB is to get everybody a trophy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT