ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Wide Receiver Luke Jones Commits To Purdue As PWO

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
2023 wide receiver Luke Jones announced his commitment to #Purdue as a PWO. He is the younger brother of Charlie Jones, who became an All-American with the Boilermakers last season. More on Jones here ⬇️

2023 wide receiver Luke Jones announced his commitment to #Purdue as a PWO. He is the younger brother of Charlie Jones, who became an All-American with the Boilermakers last season. More on Jones here ⬇️

Hopefully Walters can continue to cultivate the PWO program that Brohm did so well with.

Still hard for me to believe the amount of impact players that came in as PWOs under Brohm.

Hopefully Walters can continue to cultivate the PWO program that Brohm did so well with.

Still hard for me to believe the amount of impact players that came in as PWOs under Brohm.
That was a good thing, but negative that scholarship players were not as productive.

Reactions: Bippus33
Yeah we would have been in a world of hurt the last couple years without AOC, Zander and Mockabee…
Interesting theory of mine, with the amount of development at all level of sports is drive and desire now taking the upper hand once again in sports? I remember a Baseball player saying decades ago that only 5-10% of the guys in the majors were there on pure talent, the rest worked EVERY DAY to get and stay at a professional level.

Interesting theory of mine, with the amount of development at all level of sports is drive and desire now taking the upper hand once again in sports? I remember a Baseball player saying decades ago that only 5-10% of the guys in the majors were there on pure talent, the rest worked EVERY DAY to get and stay at a professional level.

That is true for being at the top of anything whether it is professional sports, chess, surgery, poker, memory contests, investing, playing musical instruments like the violin, etc.

Amazon product ASIN B011H56MKS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT