ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Recruiting

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002

NOTE: Feel free to post any new/additional information in this thread and I'll update this summary accordingly.

Commitment Summary

Guard - McKenna Layden - Northwestern HS, Kokomo IN - AAU team - Indiana Elite Prime
Guard - Rashunda Jones(53) - South Bend Washington HS, South Bend IN - AAU team - NLGR
Guard - Sophie Swanson - Barrington HS, Barrington IL - AAU team - Wolverinas Basketball
Guard - Emily Monson - Blackman HS, Murfreesboro TN - AAU team - TN Flight

Offer Summary

Guard/Forward - Janae Kent(46) - Oak Forest HS, Oak Forest IL - AAU team - Michigan Crossover
Forward - Laila Hull(57) - Zionsville HS, Zionsville IN - AAU team - NLGR
Forward - Riley Rismiller - Coldwater HS, Coldwater OH - AAU team - Ohio Elite
Guard - Lenee Beaumont - Benet Academy HS, Lisle IL - AAU team - Team M-XIV

Guard - Neveah Foster - Mishawaka Marian HA, Mishawaka IN - committed to Western Kentucky
Guard - Emily Fisher - Libertyville HS, Libertyville IL -committed to Maryland
Guard - Amiyah Reynolds(15) - South Bend Washington HS, South Bend IN - committed to Maryland
Guard - Emma Risch(52) - Palm Bay Magnet HS, Melbourne FL - committed to Notre Dame
Forward - Sarah Rambus - Flushing HS, Flushing MI - AAU team - Michigan Crossover - not in final 10

Last edited:

Other offers: Michigan State, Illinois, Xavier, Missouri St., Vanderbilt, Western Michigan, Toledo, Indiana State, North Dakota, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Howard, DePaul, Oakland, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Auburn, Kentucky, Virginia Tech, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Clemson, Arizona State, Dayton, Ohio State, Penn State, Alabama, Florida State, North Carolina

Visits: Michigan, Dayton, Kentucky, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio State

Last edited:

Other offers: Ball State, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Miami (OH), Northern Kentucky, Eastern Kentucky, Marshall, Xavier, Saint Louis, Cleveland State, Marquette, North Carolina, Dayton, Wisconsin, Michigan, Wake Forest

Visits: Purdue, Virginia Tech, Eastern Kentucky, Xavier, Miami (OH), Bowling Green, Saint Louis, Dayton, Pittsburgh. Louisville, Wisconsin, Marquette, North Carolina

Last edited:

Other Offers: Clemson, Mississippi State, Georgetown, Virginia Tech, DePaul, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Michigan State, Texas A&M, Minnesota, Dayton, Ohio State, Rutgers, Xavier, Auburn, West Virginia, Maryland, LSU, Northwestern, Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Bradley, Arkansas State, Toledo, Indiana State

Visits: Michigan, Dayton, Ohio State, Marquette

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything on that front. We have the 3 commitments already (see the thread on the roster).
Thanks, it's weird, I'm from Griffith, have saw Jessica often, for a top 40-50 Sr her offers coming in seem to be slow. I realize she's not very tall but it's strange I never hear anything on her. I also know she's a great student so it's not academics.

Reactions: TC4THREE
Good for Coach Parkinson. I think we will regret not offering her but we apparently are not alone. Not sure what power conference offers she had.
I'm kind of surprised. I had never seen her play but I heard some good things. I hope she has a great career playing for Austin Parkinson. He was one of my personal favorites when he played for Coach Keady.

I'm kind of surprised. I had never seen her play but I heard some good things. I hope she has a great career playing for Austin Parkinson. He was one of my personal favorites when he played for Coach Keady.
I have seen her a lot and thought she was Div I material and would have been a good Purdue get.

Other Offers: Northern Illinois, Western Michigan, Akron, UAB, DePaul, Indiana State, Bradley, Saint Louis, Alabama, Murray State, Cleveland State, Central Michigan, Illinois State, High Point, Illinois, Florida Gulf Coast

Visits: Bradley, Northern Illinois, Illinois State, Illinois, DePaul, Alabama, Purdue

Last edited:
Too bad we couldn't get more traction with this girl, but difficult to beat out Maryland with their recent and past success. IT is going to take a while unless we luck into getting a couple of GREAT players quick. Hpefully Katie can pull things off where Purdue ends up being the destination school in the BIG and nationally.

Reactions: DavidBoiler
Too bad we couldn't get more traction with this girl, but difficult to beat out Maryland with their recent and past success. IT is going to take a while unless we luck into getting a couple of GREAT players quick. Hpefully Katie can pull things off where Purdue ends up being the destination school in the BIG and nationally.
Yeah. Her older sister is committed to play there (Class of 22) as well. Would not be surprised if the youngest sister ends up there too.

Reactions: DavidBoiler
It's like Yanni Karlaftis joining his brother with the Purdue Football team...Heavily recruited kid that wanted to play with his brother. Amiyah may have wanted to simply play with her sister. But yes Maryland is the elite team right now in WBB in the Big Ten. And recruiting against them is going to be extremely challenging. But to be as successful in getting the thoroughbreds as Katie hopes to be, you have to be able to beat the Marylands of the world in some of these recruiting battles for these elite recruits. I hope so as well that they start happening soon for her.

Not sure I saw a tweet that we offered but I have to figure we did, along with most everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT