ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Commitments

How many commitments will Purdue get between Hall, Newman, and Franklin?

• one of the three

• two of the three

• all three recruits

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean none is a possibility as well. Not my vote, but if you are trying to be exhaustive

I'm feeling confident that at least one of them will become a Boilermaker.

You didn't include 0 as an option

But yeah I would guess in order of probabilities

1 Don't know who is the most likely but yeah painter will go all in to land one easily most likely scenario

2 Hall and one of Newman and Franklin

0 just below 2, I never trust painter to close

3 would be shocked if it happened

I voted one for two reasons. 1) 0 was not an option, 2) Other classes will fill (IU, X) leaving Purdue as "best available" option. I believe that one commit will be Newman but if that doesn't happen, look for a number of new offers.

I went with two. Still think Purdue is in good shape with Newman or Franklin and we'll get one or the other so (1) and then I think Purdue gets Hall (2). If Brooks commits to MSU then I think Hall becomes almost a lock. It seems Hall is looking to commit during the holiday season where Brooks seems like a spring guy and Hall's decision could influence Brooks decision.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I voted one for two reasons. 1) 0 was not an option, 2) Other classes will fill (IU, X) leaving Purdue as "best available" option. I believe that one commit will be Newman but if that doesn't happen, look for a number of new offers.

I'm more in line with this, but more just bracing to be pleasantly surprised

ADVERTISEMENT