ADVERTISEMENT

2018 AD Revenue

BoilerBulldog

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 20, 2011
New Hampshire
Just saw on Twitter Purdue’s AD revenue is up to $103MM with expenses at $95MM. Media revenue was $40MM. With that expected to go over $50 in the next year or so, I think I’m OK with $2MM of it going to CJB. He’s earned it.

Does anyone know what happens with the $8M in “profit”?

Does the athletic department keep to build a balance or does it get plowed back into the University?

I seem to recall the our athletics department is self funded with no support from the general fund (exactly how it should be!). I would hope they get to keep the $8m for future investment

Reactions: njm8845

Does the athletic department keep to build a balance or does it get plowed back into the University?

I seem to recall the our athletics department is self funded with no support from the general fund (exactly how it should be!). I would hope they get to keep the $8m for future investment

I’d imagine so. Most likely it was used to service debt on facilities hopefully to the point where loans could be favorably restructured.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
Just saw on Twitter Purdue’s AD revenue is up to $103MM with expenses at $95MM. Media revenue was $40MM. With that expected to go over $50 in the next year or so, I think I’m OK with $2MM of it going to CJB. He’s earned it.

Are you saying that brohm should get a cut of revenue?

Or are you talking about his alleged raise?

I would assume, and hope, that a majority of it is being stashed away for the south endzone project.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT