ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Purdue Football Motto...

pboiler18

All-American
May 13, 2014
As it stands now...it might be SINK WITH SHOOP!

Seems like Hazell isn't willing to make the hard choices to move the program forward and that will seemingly be his downfall here. While the D wasn't great at times, it was good enough to win us several games where the offense just totally took the day off.

I won't be watching much Purdue football in 2015 if Shoop is around. Hope Morgan Burke is taking note! I can't be alone in feeling this.

I believe its return... From the whole Rebuild, Reshape, Return motto

And we are stuck with him, so get over it and just hope he somehow turns it around

Originally posted by pboiler18:

Seems like Hazell isn't willing to make the hard choices to move the program forward and that will seemingly be his downfall here. While the D wasn't great at times, it was good enough to win us several games where the offense just totally took the day off.

I won't be watching much Purdue football in 2015 if Shoop is around. Hope Morgan Burke is taking note! I can't be alone in feeling this.
It almost makes me think Hazell is too invested into things to see the problems... Almost like he is part of them himself...

Originally posted by boiler17:
Originally posted by pboiler18:

It almost makes me think Hazell is too invested into things to see the problems... Almost like he is part of them himself...
Yes, not seeing the turd in the punch bowl IS part of the problem.

I wish the coaches would spend more time reading these boards

I'm sure they would get a much better pulse on where the program truly is. They could also get a better handle on which specific players to play, and how to use them. They just really have no clue. I had a number of plays I used on Super Tecmo Bowl that were pretty much unstoppable. I can't believe Shoop can't come up with at least one. Ridiculous.

Re: Thanks John for the input...

sarcasm noted. You sure did a great job with the Bears and UNC and I don't see why Purdue shouldn't double your salary and let you bumble on.

" Hands up, don't Shoop!"

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT