ADVERTISEMENT

1st Transfer

Also, if Purdue is going to pull the trigger on Sharon they need to do so soon, if not announce she'll be back for clarity.

Reactions: DocRon
Who will want to play on a losing team with a coach with only one year left on a contract?

In two seasons she never played, there will be 2-3 more I'm guessing.
Well she did play in a few games last year (Mike Carmin says 3 but I thoiught it was a few more). She started out this season injured but I never heard anything about her after that. But yes, if she had any potential it was certainly never realized here.

Well she did play in a few games last year (Mike Carmin says 3 but I thoiught it was a few more). She started out this season injured but I never heard anything about her after that. But yes, if she had any potential it was certainly never realized here.
Yea, she played a few games last year, this year on twitter they posted a video of her schooling another player on video at practice, after that she supposedly got injured and than nothing more was said. It sucks that Purdue has fallen this low that even beat writers do a half ass job covering them now, didn't used to be the case. Let Sharon go, if a mass transfer happens so be it, bring in girls that will be available from other teams if need be. Also, I doubt that all leave, some of the better ones probably stay if a reputable Coach is announced quickly. My guess is that she's going to get that last year to right the ship. Here's to another middling year where Purdue probably finishes 6th/7th in the Big Ten and possibly gets a birth as a 9th seed in the tournament.

Everything depends on if we hire a new coach and who that is. When coaches move on, all teams these days have transfers both ways, New ball game and those who navigate it best usually win. My take is that if Purdue brings in a new good coach soon they will retain the best core and coach them better into more success. Prob pick up a transfer or two? At least that would be the hope because we are pretty sure of what next year will look like if Versyp stays. But nothing until Bo makes a decision. I am thinking he is going to keep Sharon for a year. The only think for me that militates against that is that if she has another mediocre year, which is probable, even tho slightly better than this year, he will be in the same boat. In that case, he may make a move. Like all of us, I have no idea what I am talking about. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT