ADVERTISEMENT

”The unbearable weight of emptiness - stop honoring the troops”

Thanks for posting .Good article.I have wondered why football alone of our major sports seems to be tied to the military.

Reactions: TheCainer
Thanks for posting .Good article.I have wondered why football alone of our major sports seems to be tied to the military.

Interesting take on why football is showing support for our military.

With regard to Kaepernick. The author has it all wrong. He was protesting the police and calling for them to be killed.
And yet the link below tells of another officer who gave his life to save others.
https://www.mail.com/news/us/883942...ting-california-bar.html#.23140-stage-hero1-1

And let's not forget this hero.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...-officer-hailed-as-hero-after-strip-shooting/

Kaepernick is a POS.

Reactions: boilerjohn
Interesting take on why football is showing support for our military.

With regard to Kaepernick. The author has it all wrong. He was protesting the police and calling for them to be killed.
And yet the link below tells of another officer who gave his life to save others.
https://www.mail.com/news/us/883942...ting-california-bar.html#.23140-stage-hero1-1

And let's not forget this hero.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...-officer-hailed-as-hero-after-strip-shooting/

Kaepernick is a POS.
Link to Kaepernick calling for police to be killed? You guys can't just make up complete bs just because Trump does. Be better.

It was written on his socks.

colin_kaepernicks_socks.jpg

Colin had pigs dressed as cops on his socks. BLM was chanting "Pigs in a blanket...fry 'em like bacon."
Which is not the same as Kapernick calling for cops to be killed because he had it on his socks. Much like liberals claiming how some RWNJ's have taken Trump's rhetoric and run with it killing Jews and battering gays, saying "Trump called for this". Both are entirely disingenuous bullshit.

Which is not the same as Kapernick calling for cops to be killed because he had it on his socks. Much like liberals claiming how some RWNJ's have taken Trump's rhetoric and run with it killing Jews and battering gays, saying "Trump called for this". Both are entirely disingenuous bullshit.
God you're an asshole. I was replying to Biker to let him know that he was getting the two anti cop events confused. And of course you jump in in your normal douchebaggery, hatefilled manner. Grow up.

Colin had pigs dressed as cops on his socks. BLM was chanting "Pigs in a blanket...fry 'em like bacon."

BLM did not chant that. It happened one time, by a few rogue knuckleheads at a BLM rally, and BLM denounced it.

BLM did not chant that. It happened one time, by a few rogue knuckleheads at a BLM rally, and BLM denounced it.
It was a bunch of white supremacists pretending to be marching as BLM protestors.
They were hoping to get a free meal at the White House.

God you're an asshole. I was replying to Biker to let him know that he was getting the two anti cop events confused. And of course you jump in in your normal douchebaggery, hatefilled manner. Grow up.
Whatever you say, snowflake. You and JS just want to make unsubstantiated claims and get butthurt or fall silent when called on them.

Whatever you say, snowflake. You and JS just want to make unsubstantiated claims and get butthurt or fall silent when called on them.
I apologize, the socks didn't show the cops wrapped in bacon, just a pig dressed up as a cop.
People have pet pigs now so I jumped the gun. Maybe he's just a pig lover.

I apologize, the socks didn't show the cops wrapped in bacon, just a pig dressed up as a cop.
People have pet pigs now so I jumped the gun. Maybe he's just a pig lover.
Yeah, Kapernick hasn’t advocated killing cops on his socks or otherwise as you asserted, has he?

Yeah, Kapernick hasn’t advocated killing cops on his socks or otherwise as you asserted, has he?
I apologize again, while BLM was going around chanting, wrap cops in bacon and fry them, Kaepernick was showing compassion for the police and for pigs.
He was kneeling in honor of the police that lost their lives protecting citizens and in compassion for all the families that have pet pigs.
I misunderstood his view on both.

I apologize again, while BLM was going around chanting, wrap cops in bacon and fry them, Kaepernick was showing compassion for the police and for pigs.
He was kneeling in honor of the police that lost their lives protecting citizens and in compassion for all the families that have pet pigs.

I addressed this already. You're just being a liar now. You're what's wrong with our democracy.

Reactions: indy35
I addressed this already. You're just being a liar now. You're what's wrong with our democracy.

Sarcasm: Generally, the literal meaning is different than what the speaker intends to say through sarcasm. Sarcasm is a literary and rhetorical device that is meant to mock, often with satirical or ironic remarks, with a purpose to amuse and hurt someone, or some section of society, simultaneously.

Liar: Someone who's lost and in denial of all truth; especially their own.

Just so you now know the difference.
I am sarcastic, especially when addressing idiots.
I am not, never have been and take offense to being called a liar.

Sarcasm: Generally, the literal meaning is different than what the speaker intends to say through sarcasm. Sarcasm is a literary and rhetorical device that is meant to mock, often with satirical or ironic remarks, with a purpose to amuse and hurt someone, or some section of society, simultaneously.

Liar: Someone who's lost and in denial of all truth; especially their own.

Just so you now know the difference.
I am sarcastic, especially when addressing idiots.
I am not, never have been and take offense to being called a liar.

Then quit willfully lying about BLM supposedly advocating for killing cops. It didn't f*cking happen and I addressed it directly.

Again, that's not what you said. You said:
And...
It was written on his socks.
Neither of which is even remotely true. You're trying to draw a false equivalence and conflate Kapernick's views with your view of BLM, both of which are misguided, at best, and completely ignorant at worst. Stop apologizing unless you just want to apologize for being flat out wrong, which you are, because you're just making shit up.

Words have meaning. Either say what you really mean, or expect to get called out for saying stupid shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35 and miksta
How to interpret it? Some bad actors who claim to speak on behalf of an organization don't represent the entire organization. There are countless examples of this throughout the world. And you said it best, "One believes what one wants to believe." Kinda obvious what you guys want to believe.
Glad you have my back so you can do the thinking for me. Thanks boss!

Again, that's not what you said. You said:

And...

Neither of which is even remotely true. You're trying to draw a false equivalence and conflate Kapernick's views with your view of BLM, both of which are misguided, at best, and completely ignorant at worst. Stop apologizing unless you just want to apologize for being flat out wrong, which you are, because you're just making shit up.

Words have meaning. Either say what you really mean, or expect to get called out for saying stupid shit.

I don't know how more obvious I can be. Kapernick shows extreme disrespect for cops. BLM chants fry them in bacon crap.
Both are disgusting and I have no respect for any person or group of people that advocate disrespect for killing cops.
The above is neither sarcasm nor dishonest.
And IMO anyone who supports either is a pig and should be wrapped in bacon and fried. Yes I'm pointing my finger at the idiots who can't understand any of my previous posts on the subject.

Grow up? OMG we have wished the same for you for years now.

I don't know how more obvious I can be. Kapernick shows extreme disrespect for cops. BLM chants fry them in bacon crap.
Both are disgusting and I have no respect for any person or group of people that advocate disrespect for killing cops.
The above is neither sarcasm nor dishonest.
And IMO anyone who supports either is a pig and should be wrapped in bacon and fried. Yes I'm pointing my finger at the idiots who can't understand any of my previous posts on the subject.
Yeah but again, none of that is what you said, so don’t get bent about people reading what you actually wrote and calling you on it. It’s like my two year old. She doesn’t have all her words and can’t effectively communicate so she throws tantrums when she doesn’t get what she wants. Same same. You say something, get called on it, then change what you said and bitch about people not getting your point. Words have meaning.

Yeah but again, none of that is what you said, so don’t get bent about people reading what you actually wrote and calling you on it. It’s like my two year old. She doesn’t have all her words and can’t effectively communicate so she throws tantrums when she doesn’t get what she wants. Same same. You say something, get called on it, then change what you said and bitch about people not getting your point. Words have meaning.
Here's hoping your personal life improves soon so that you don't have to come to this board, KHC, and others to belittle others to feel better about yourself. Good luck to you my fellow boilermaker.

Here's hoping your personal life improves soon so that you don't have to come to this board, KHC, and others to belittle others to feel better about yourself. Good luck to you my fellow boilermaker.

You are hereby awarded a blue ribbon for psychological projection.

Congratulations and good luck!

GR since you seem so obsessed with me. I wear a size 42 underwear, I prefer boxers over bikini, I prefer charmin toilet paper and I use trojans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT