ADVERTISEMENT

“Never Trumpers” and Desantis

It will be smart for every Republican to become a never Chumper. Chump has ruined the Republican Party which use to have a lot of decent folks. Now if a Republican goes against Chump they will fine someone to primary them.

It will be smart for every Republican to become a never Chumper. Chump has ruined the Republican Party which use to have a lot of decent folks. Now if a Republican goes against Chump they will fine someone to primary them.
They must be starving you in Bidenville with the limited food and water supplies there causing dehydration because this doesn’t make any sense.

Christopher Rufo brings up something here that is worth discussion. Will the “Never Trumpers” who think they’re very smart support Desantis or are they leftists in sheep’s clothing?

I think that some of the “Never Trumpers” will show themselves for what they really are - Democrats. After the $hit$how that is the Biden Administration no real Republican could continue to vote for people who support him. He is a disaster and the gift that keeps on giving to the Republicans.

I think that some of the “Never Trumpers” will show themselves for what they really are - Democrats. After the $hit$how that is the Biden Administration no real Republican could continue to vote for people who support him. He is a disaster and the gift that keeps on giving to the Republicans.
Yeah, I think the unintelligent and emotional crowd who says “Trump has ruined the Republican party” hasn’t seen a poll lately. Democrats rarely have been polling worse among independents than they are now. I think I read something somewhere too that over a million folks have changed their party affiliation over to the GOP. Doesn’t sound like a ruined party to me.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
There has to be some “Never Trumpers” on the board and this is an interesting topic IMO. What are your thoughts on Desantis? He seems to have redeemable qualities that would make him a good candidate and perhaps good president.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT