ADVERTISEMENT

Zone changed the game. Just like it did for Duke last night

I said the exact thing in the game thread. It's time to open the check books and get a new coach.

Painter just continues to do the same thing over and over and over again...with the same result.

I'm sorry. But if you can't take advantage of the opportunity he had in front of him, he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as great coach...

I dont think thats the right move but he has to be more flexible on that. He can change a few things but he either needs to get some better on ball defenders or throw in a zone here and there. Just for games like this.
Fans have been preaching zone to him for years. He just flat out refuses. Not a good look when you keep losing.

Thing is man to man was primary for K just uses as game, personnel and opponents require. Smart.

Thing is man to man was primary for K just uses as game, personnel and opponents require. Smart.
Need to quit turning the ball over and make some of those wide open threes. Why are our guards so inconsistent? We should have jacked these guys!

Need to quit turning the ball over and make some of those wide open threes. Why are our guards so inconsistent? We should have jacked these guys!
we didn't get that big 3 from Hunter or Gillis tonight when they had open looks which keeps the other team at bay

Be careful, purdue85 will come in here and call you names despite you being 100% correct and not having a counter argument.

Yep. U must not be a real fan for not getting on your knees and oepning wide and thanking painter for being graceful and masterful enough for our sweet 16. How dare u want more!!!

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT