ADVERTISEMENT

Your Liar In Chief, folks.

Honest question: Do you think Trump lies more than most Presidents in our country's history? Or do you think he's lies an average amount?

its not his fault he is better

donald-trump-quotes-wealth.jpg

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Lol at the irony of this statement when you’ve taken up residence in Trumps sphincter.
Now that's an intelligent statement....typical for liberals who can't intelligently discuss the merits of a Republican, but worship the lunacy of a libturd such as HIlllary and Obama.

The irony of you lamenting a lack of intelligent discussion while calling me a libturd isn’t lost on me. But thanks for trying.

Wrong, Trump is undoing things Obama did because Obama was mostly wrong on his policies. Trump is replacing Obama’s policies with ones that benefit our country.
You mean like shedding all of our long standing allies?

Get a clue.

Reactions: sluggo69
Out of curiosity, where was your concern and the lefts concern for lying, and Russia for that matter, from 2009-2016?

You got a long way to go before you or your brethren on here call anyone sheep.

There are a lot of personality traits/characteristics that people do not like about Trump. Personally do not care for him. Say what you will, at least he is real about who/what he is. Does not hide it. That alone makes him easier to deal with than just about any other politician in DC.
How do we know what is real about a person who constantly lies?

You mean like shedding all of our long standing allies?

Get a clue.
Give me a break. Shedding all of our long-standing allies? How is he shedding Israel? Shedding Japan? Shedding South Korea? Shedding Saudi Arabia? Shedding Macron and France? (The guy who spent three days personally with Trump and their wives.) Shedding Australia? Shedding May and the UK?

About the only long-standing ally he appears to have cooled on is Merkel and Germany. And that's a bad thing? She's a hardcore open borders globalist - one who sacrificed her beloved country on behalf of the open borders crowd (think Soros) and look what she has wrought on all of the Europe. OK, I might give you Canada right now, too. Trudeau is squawking about the Al and steel tariffs pretty loudly (Trump is trying to get NAFTA fixed), but Trudeau's a liberal loser who knows deep down his country needs the US a lot more than we need theirs.

Give me a break. Shedding all of our long-standing allies? How is he shedding Israel? Shedding Japan? Shedding South Korea? Shedding Saudi Arabia? Shedding Macron and France? (The guy who spent three days personally with Trump and their wives.) Shedding Australia? Shedding May and the UK?

About the only long-standing ally he appears to have cooled on is Merkel and Germany. And that's a bad thing? She's a hardcore open borders globalist - one who sacrificed her beloved country on behalf of the open borders crowd (think Soros) and look what she has wrought on all of the Europe. OK, I might give you Canada right now, too. Trudeau is squawking about the Al and steel tariffs pretty loudly (Trump is trying to get NAFTA fixed), but Trudeau's a liberal loser who knows deep down his country needs the US a lot more than we need theirs.
You should stay on KHC. You make some sense with your posts there.

I refuse to approve and promote an unqualified president just because his opponent was flawed as well. You CLEARLY love the president as he is, why don't you stop using the disclaimer that he was the lesser of two evils?
The reference is just calling it like I see it. Trump followers don't question his words or actions, he uses ultranationalist issues to divide and condemn anyone who dare question him, he attacks the free press, he demonizes the intelligence agencies and anyone else who is supposed to check his authority, and he plays the victim of conspiracies against him better than any third world dictator in history. Everything he says and does is designed to please a select group of Americans.......and he does it well. You march in a straight line right behind him.
Why is Trump not qualified, yet you think HIllary and B.Hussein are/were? Because they are career politico's?

Why is Trump not qualified, yet you think HIllary and B.Hussein are/were? Because they are career politico's?
Did I say I thought Hillary or Obama was qualified? Have ever said I liked either one of them, or voted for them?

One of the many problems with you true believers is you're so busy defending Trump and attacking his critics that you have no gray matter left to realize that there is 25-35% of the electorate that don't blindly follow one party or the other. In your eyes, criticizing Trump means you are an America hating, MS-13 loving, throw open the borders, big government loving liberal. You're so busy looking for a fight you fail to understand that no president gets elected without the voters in the middle. Trump doesn't get elected without the "anybody but Hillary" crowd. Keep playing to your base, ignoring these voters and calling them names. See where it gets you.

Reactions: TheCainer
Did I say I thought Hillary or Obama was qualified? Have ever said I liked either one of them, or voted for them?

One of the many problems with you true believers is you're so busy defending Trump and attacking his critics that you have no gray matter left to realize that there is 25-35% of the electorate that don't blindly follow one party or the other. In your eyes, criticizing Trump means you are an America hating, MS-13 loving, throw open the borders, big government loving liberal. You're so busy looking for a fight you fail to understand that no president gets elected without the voters in the middle. Trump doesn't get elected without the "anybody but Hillary" crowd. Keep playing to your base, ignoring these voters and calling them names. See where it gets you.
Face it, Bob, you're basically a Democrat, whether you want to admit or not.

That would be you, Bob. You even admitted that your “standard” is not realistic, yet you still hold people to it. That’s the definition of crazy if you ask me.
Hillary would surely have been a different side of the same coin. No doubt. But admitting that doesn't absolve you from being labeled a Hillary lover among the Trumpers if you are also a critic of Trump. There is no middle ground.

Like you, I worry about the easiness with which Trump lies, makes half truths, and throws out conspiracies. When we have a real crisis, do we believe what he says, his version of the facts? He lies about the small stuff but is truthful about the important things? Any reasonable person would say human nature doesn't work that way.

I refuse to accept politicians that lie. If we accept it we will only get more of the same. We have to expect and demand better. Otherwise, we have no right to criticize. I realize it's idealistic and maybe not realistic......but the other option is unacceptable to me.
What Trump doesn't seem to understand, or doesn't care about, is that the President's words matter. They move markets, affect foreign relations, divide or bring our citizens together, establish the tone of the political discourse. His words are designed to make himself look better and appeal to his base. Period.

By your "standard", every President since Lincoln has lied. Your "standard" is completely unrealistic.

You willingly overlook the lies from other past Presidents and you seem to hold Trump to a different "standard". So, in that regard, your "standard" might be considered hypocritical, too.
God you're a tool.

I NEVER said it was my standard.......never used the word. You, however, said it 3 times and attached it to me. Then you say I admitted it in your next post and tried to use it against me. What the hell is wrong with you? Has comprehension become optional? It was very Trumpian of you, make something up and then use the lie to argue a point.

BTW, when you use quotation marks around a word or phrase it means the person actually said it. I've posted the quotes above to make it easier for you.

I said I refuse to accept the lies.........like you accept with Trump and so easily dismiss. If I vote for a candidate and he/she is elected and proceeds to start lying every day I will call him out and not act like it's no big deal. I won't vote for him/her again. Candidates can turn out to be different than we thought when we voted for them. You've chosen to give a pass to the POTUS for his lies.

I’m sorry you don’t like that your idol’s constant lies are being highlighted. The lying clearly doesn’t bother you though since you pivoted right over to Roseanne.

I’ll raise you a Tucker, a Sean, and Ann and a Laura for one Don Lemon. Literally LOL at you saying that about them when those four ghouls have a permanent residence up trumps a$$.
You’ve been using your tired retort of blaming Tucker for everything much longer than @Level 42 has been talking about CNN but keep up the lectures…you’re doing great again PUF

God you're a tool.

I NEVER said it was my standard.......never used the word. You, however, said it 3 times and attached it to me. Then you say I admitted it in your next post and tried to use it against me. What the hell is wrong with you? Has comprehension become optional? It was very Trumpian of you, make something up and then use the lie to argue a point.

BTW, when you use quotation marks around a word or phrase it means the person actually said it. I've posted the quotes above to make it easier for you.

I said I refuse to accept the lies.........like you accept with Trump and so easily dismiss. If I vote for a candidate and he/she is elected and proceeds to start lying every day I will call him out and not act like it's no big deal. I won't vote for him/her again. Candidates can turn out to be different than we thought when we voted for them. You've chosen to give a pass to the POTUS for his lies.
When will you start calling out Biden for his daily lies, @BuilderBob6 ??

All of these flat out blatant lies from his rally or whatever idiotic thing he calls them in Nashville tonight. His base is just an incredibly stupid bunch of people for lapping this nonsense up. Just scroll through the real time thread. The man is completely unhinged and it’s dangerous.

“THE MAN IS COMPLETELY UNHINGED AND ITS DANGEROUS”. Lololol what a little bitch, the drama!!

All of these flat out blatant lies from his rally or whatever idiotic thing he calls them in Nashville tonight. His base is just an incredibly stupid bunch of people for lapping this nonsense up. Just scroll through the real time thread. The man is completely unhinged and it’s dangerous.

Getting an early start on the 24 election, huh fan? Gotta do anything but pay attention to your three stooges, eh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT