ADVERTISEMENT

You know Trump is in trouble when

Herschel turns on you. I have a feeling Herschel is just the beginning.

Hopefully some of the far right followers start distancing themselves from Trump, and we actually get someone who is more moderate and better for uniting this country...

Herschel turns on you. I have a feeling Herschel is just the beginning.
Idk man, Herschel seems pretty lost most of the time. I’m not anyone should use him as a barometer on anything except as a sanity check for themselves lol

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Idk man, Herschel seems pretty lost most of the time. I’m not anyone should use him as a barometer on anything except as a sanity check for themselves lol
I sense the tide turning. The Governor of VA ran a brilliant campaign of ignoring Trump without ticking Trump or his supporters off. And Kemp in GA won easily over Trump’s candidate in the primary. Oddly enough it might help Herschel if he proves he isn’t a Trump puppet

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I sense the tide turning. The Governor of VA ran a brilliant campaign of ignoring Trump without ticking Trump or his supporters off. And Kemp in GA won easily over Trump’s candidate in the primary. Oddly enough it might help Herschel if he proves he isn’t a Trump puppet
That Herschel Walker is even a viable candidate is pretty sad.

Please tell me why Warnock is so bad that you think Herschel Walker, who can’t answer basic questions, is so much better, other than just because he’s a democrat. The guy is a disaster and you know it.
They both come from non political backgrounds. At least Herschel has a backbone. When was the last time you heard Warnock push back on Biden? Again Herschel isn’t Sam Nunn but neither is Warnock and I bet GA voters will agree with me come November

They both come from non political backgrounds. At least Herschel has a backbone. When was the last time you heard Warnock push back on Biden? Again Herschel isn’t Sam Nunn but neither is Warnock and I bet GA voters will agree with me come November
How does Herschel have a backbone? Because he said something about Trump? So what? Is that your barometer? There’s no way you can miss someone like Reagan and fawn over someone like Herschel Walker. There would be so many better candidates than him on the Republican side.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
The sad thing is Trump’s policies were good for the country but his personality not so much. That’s the paradox
Again, I don't give 2 sh*ts about his personality and saying that if there is a better choice I will vote that way. Ive said before, I'm not voting for a buddy to hang out with or a next door neighbor . I go by policies and what gets done. I'm sure gas wouldn't be 1.80 at the moment but it would be a lot less, The likelyhood of the current Ukraine war ever happening are small but people want to lament he was brash and mean. He is from NEW YORK! Anyone ever watch John McEnroe play tennis?

Again, I don't give 2 sh*ts about his personality and saying that if there is a better choice I will vote that way. Ive said before, I'm not voting for a buddy to hang out with or a next door neighbor . I go by policies and what gets done. I'm sure gas wouldn't be 1.80 at the moment but it would be a lot less, The likelyhood of the current Ukraine war ever happening are small but people want to lament he was brash and mean. He is from NEW YORK! Anyone ever watch John McEnroe play tennis?
Unfortunately over 50% of the county think he was too divisive. Truth be known I bet they would take more divisiveness over higher gas, food prices, higher inflation……..

Does the old Republican Party still exist? I thought it was the f@$& your feelings grab em by the p@$$& party now. MTG, Dr Oz, Herschel Walker… you don’t need a policy platform. Say crazy Sh!t and troll liberals. That’s all you need to win elections.

I’d love to be wrong, but I don’t feel wrong.

Reactions: indy35
Unfortunately over 50% of the county think he was too divisive. Truth be known I bet they would take more divisiveness over higher gas, food prices, higher inflation……..
The Dem MSM kept telling us daily how divisive Trump was. They also told us how Trump was involved in Russian collusion for several years. Amazing how things that they repeat daily, start sounding like truth to the weak minded.

Meanwhile, the MSM hasn't seemed to notice how much the Great Uniter has intentionally tried to divide this country. Fortunately, Biden is so incompetent, anyone with a working brain has turned against him, so I guess he is uniting us, after all.

Does the old Republican Party still exist? I thought it was the f@$& your feelings grab em by the p@$$& party now. MTG, Dr Oz, Herschel Walker… you don’t need a policy platform. Say crazy Sh!t and troll liberals. That’s all you need to win elections.

I’d love to be wrong, but I don’t feel wrong.
It worked for Biden...

Reactions: Crayfish57
The solution is Desantis (IMO), but many of the other candidates (I believe) recognize the policies weren’t the problem, it was the rhetoric and constant badgering.

Keep the policies lose the venom and nepotism
You're right! The policies were solid, but the drama got old. I would prefer that the Orange Guy be the King Maker, rather than the Candidate in 2024.

I live in FL and DeSantis is the best Governor we've had and I've been here since 1980.

Reactions: BSIT and SDBoiler1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT