ADVERTISEMENT

Wrigley tickets

Mar 27, 2019
Anyone know when tickets bought through Purdue will be available on the app? I bought 3 but can no longer go so need to sell them but have no idea where they will be. So speaking of which if anyone want to go and sit in the Purdue section I’ll let them go for face $100 each. Would rather sell to Purdue folks.

Anyone know when tickets bought through Purdue will be available on the app? I bought 3 but can no longer go so need to sell them but have no idea where they will be. So speaking of which if anyone want to go and sit in the Purdue section I’ll let them go for face $100 each. Would rather sell to Purdue folks.
You bought tickets to wrigley for $100 each??

Yes. Through Purdue. For the football game in 2 weeks. $100 also happens to be right about the cheapest you can get in via stub hub after fees. So still a good deal regardless where the seats end up?
Does anyone know where the Purdue section of tickets is going to be? I'm surprised that we haven't gotten anything yet.

Considering he said he bought them from Purdue and they are $100 face value, which you've already stated your issues with, the answer is clearly yes. You don't want to go for $100, then don't. But there's no reason to disparage those that do.
I asked a question.

Considering he said he bought them from Purdue and they are $100 face value, which you've already stated your issues with, the answer is clearly yes. You don't want to go for $100, then don't. But there's no reason to disparage those that do.
Was also keeping my eyes on the prices. After fees, even the cheap seats are holding at or near $100 apiece.

I suspect Purdue fans will be in outfield + one of the endzones.
For those interested, here is a link to field configuration:
Wrigley Field configuration

I wasn’t upset lol.. 😂😂
When did I say you were "upset" at anything? But in another thread you made your views about the prices for that game and your opinion of Wrigley Field well-heard. Your comment in this thread was rude and unnecessary.

When did I say you were "upset" at anything? But in another thread you made your views about the prices for that game and your opinion of Wrigley Field well-heard. Your comment in this thread was rude and unnecessary.
In this one it was more like…

😮

cause I didn’t know the face was that high .. figured it was people trying to rake on the secondary market

After seeing that Wrigley Field Configuration, I think that not having seating on two sides (and only one being an end zone) would make it strange to attend a game there.

My understanding is that the Purdue tickets are in Sections 202-214 and 101-107. Tickets will be sent out this week.

Speaking of which, we have 1 extra if anyone's interested in sitting in the Purdue section at the aforementioned $100 mark. Don't know the exact section yet, but my ticket rep's guess was section 206. Let me know!

Yupp they are in the MLB app. I’m in 203 row 6 so fits with what others have said. Let me know if anyone needs 3 would rather not have northwestern fans in Purdue seats.

Does anyone know if they still only go one direction with the offense when they play at Wrigley? I know they did for a while but not sure if they figured out a different way to set it up. The seating chart does look like the right field wall is incredibly close to the end zone.

Does anyone know if they still only go one direction with the offense when they play at Wrigley? I know they did for a while but not sure if they figured out a different way to set it up. The seating chart does look like the right field wall is incredibly close to the end zone.
They went both directions when they played Wisconsin at Wrigley I believe 2 years ago. If I remember correctly. Don’t quote me on it though

They will play both ways. With the recent Wrigley renovations they are able to remove a portion of the structure near the Cubs dugout. Further they changed the angle of the field a little vs the last 1-way game.

They will play both ways. With the recent Wrigley renovations they are able to remove a portion of the structure near the Cubs dugout. Further they changed the angle of the field a little vs the last 1-way game.
Yes. The renovations make it easier for football. I will be going to the game. I enjoyed watching the Bears and Gale Sayers play at Wrigley as a kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT