ADVERTISEMENT

WR Calvin Lockett

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
Three star WR Calvin Lockett from Florida has us basically in his top 5 and has scheduled an official visit 10/6 for the Minnesota game. Currently, We are his first and only official visit. His top 5 currently is Purdue, Iowa, Illinois, USF and Oregon st. His other offers are interesting, as he has 5 big 10 offers including ones from UW and IU, 3 offers from Florida non powerhouse schools , but a lot of interest in Midwest northern teams. He also fits the mold of being a bigger receiver at 6'2 but weighs only 160.

Last edited:
Three star WR Calvin Lockett from Florida has us basically in his top 5 and has scheduled an official visit 10/6 for the Minnesota game. Currently, We are his first and only official visit. His top 5 currently is Purdue, Iowa, Illinois, USF and Oregon st. His other offers are interesting, as he has 5 big 10 offers including ones from UW and IU, 3 offers from Florida non powerhouse schools , but a lot of interest in Midwest northern teams. He also fits the mold of being a bigger receiver at 6'2 but weighs only 160.
Is he from Florida or Somalia?

Is he from Florida or Somalia?
Largo, Florida. I read several different scouting reports, and they all talked about him being lean and lanky. A basic string bean. It's interesting with all the BIG 10 offers he has, He chose this game for his visit. I guess this gives him a view of a team that hasn't offered. And for comparison purposes, if I was from Florida, watching Purdue against Minn offfers a good chance to see how much each coach has done in their first year. A win goes a long way.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT