ADVERTISEMENT

WR Brevin Harris decommits

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
it's official, 3* WR Harris has re-opened his recruitment. It is rumored that Ath Perry has as well. I wish them well.

it's official, 3* WR Harris has re-opened his recruitment. It is rumored that Ath Perry has as well. I wish them well.

If we're serious about rebuilding the football program it'll require players who are willing to be here and be committed to that cause.

Those unwilling, bye-bye!

Those two didn't seem to fit the system. CJB has already run off other players that didn't fit his system, so the two decomits do not surprise me. He will pick up a JUCO WR and continue to try and beef up the defensive line. I would like to see a linebacker or two sign up. This two decomits free up some extra space to go after needs. I like the move and hope for the best for them.

Those two didn't seem to fit the system. CJB has already run off other players that didn't fit his system, so the two decomits do not surprise me. He will pick up a JUCO WR and continue to try and beef up the defensive line. I would like to see a linebacker or two sign up. This two decomits free up some extra space to go after needs. I like the move and hope for the best for them.
speaking of LB's, I'd like to see us get Sterling Jones and Jujuan Jones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT