ADVERTISEMENT

Woltman question

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
I’m guessing Purdue likely brings in Harper as a 13th scholarship player, looks like 2 (Swanson and Reynolds) might be injury redshirts, any chance Ricki returns as a depth piece? She’s a serviceable big, why not give her an extra year if she wants it? If she doesn’t so be it, however, a free year of grad school can’t be the worst thing lol.

I’m guessing Purdue likely brings in Harper as a 13th scholarship player, looks like 2 (Swanson and Reynolds) might be injury redshirts, any chance Ricki returns as a depth piece? She’s a serviceable big, why not give her an extra year if she wants it? If she doesn’t so be it, however, a free year of grad school can’t be the worst thing lol.
My guess is one of two things. She could want to be done hence why she didnt go in the portal like gonee and moore.

Woltman and learn were always great to my little girls after games. They wEre serviceable for a lower b10 teams. Older Harper and Reynolds are more similar and can shoot the 3. Might give more options outside of the block and not have to change the system like when they did with Harper and Woltman. Might be a lot of run and shoot going forward.

Reactions: DocRon
My guess is one of two things. She could want to be done hence why she didnt go in the portal like gonee and moore.

Woltman and learn were always great to my little girls after games. They wEre serviceable for a lower b10 teams. Older Harper and Reynolds are more similar and can shoot the 3. Might give more options outside of the block and not have to change the system like when they did with Harper and Woltman. Might be a lot of run and shoot going forward.
Thanks for the answer, she was a good soldier, just throwing that out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT