ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the string of commitments forthcoming?

boiler800

Senior
Jan 26, 2012
Venice, FL
Anyone not on the premium board care to guess on the string of commits forthcoming? I'll go with these 3:

1. Terrance Landers WR

2. Jack Wegher Ath/WR

3. Nate Johnson WR

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I'm hoping for the LB from Fishers, but it doesn't sound like there's any reason to think he chooses us. It'd be nice to get another good instate player.

Reactions: boiler800
I'm hoping for the LB from Fishers, but it doesn't sound like there's any reason to think he chooses us. It'd be nice to get another good instate player.

I was actually about to reply to your message and say that no one really knew who Collin was leaning. 247 predicted IU. I figured it wasn't going to be us. Very glad to be wrong

This is great news. This morning on TV Alan K said this years football recruiting is trending upwards. Alan doesn't go out on limb very often, so if it's obvious to Alan, I hope by February we will all agree that this class is a pretty good one. Keep the good players coming Coach Hazell. BOILER UP!

This is great news. This morning on TV Alan K said this years football recruiting is trending upwards. Alan doesn't go out on limb very often, so if it's obvious to Alan, I hope by February we will all agree that this class is a pretty good one. Keep the good players coming Coach Hazell. BOILER UP!
I also think it's trending upwards, good gets after losing out to UK on Cross.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT