ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the outrage?

Since the 70s and certainly now, the republicans have voted against anything that benefits blacks. The republicans voted against affirmative action. Almost 20 years or so, conservative Supreme Court justices gutted key parts of the 1965 civil rights bill. Republicans voted against the recent anti-lynching bill. Voted against the police reform bill. Republicans are supporters of the confederate flag and statutes/monuments. Republicans voted against renaming US military bases named after confederate soldiers who killed US soldiers in the Civil War. Republicans demonized NFL players for kneeling in protest during the National Anthem. Chump called them sons of b*#*+s. All of the white supremacy groups actively support and vote for republicans.
Predictably, you are ducking my question above of why more blacks and latinos are thinking for themselves and leaving the dem groupthink plantation you live on?

Predictably, you are ducking my question above of why more blacks and latinos are thinking for themselves and leaving the dem groupthink plantation you live on?

I'm not ducking your question. My answer is I don't know. My guess if if is true, my guess it is more of the younger blacks that are joining the repub party. Also, they may not be as politically or historically savvy.

I'm not ducking your question. My answer is I don't know. My guess if if is true, my guess it is more of the younger blacks that are joining the repub party. Also, they may not be as politically or historically savvy.
You mean, they might be the kind of ignorant people who don't know like you that the middle class pays most of the taxes in the US?

Hunter loves to use the N word.
Haven't seen that but don't doubt it. Hunter is a scumbag.

So let's all agree; both Hunter Biden and the leading Republican Presidential candidate are race-baiting scumbags facing felony charges.

Done!

Since the 70s and certainly now, the republicans have voted against anything that benefits blacks. The republicans voted against affirmative action. Almost 20 years or so, conservative Supreme Court justices gutted key parts of the 1965 civil rights bill. Republicans voted against the recent anti-lynching bill. Voted against the police reform bill. Republicans are supporters of the confederate flag and statutes/monuments. Republicans voted against renaming US military bases named after confederate soldiers who killed US soldiers in the Civil War. Republicans demonized NFL players for kneeling in protest during the National Anthem. Chump called them sons of b*#*+s. All of the white supremacy groups actively support and vote for republicans.
man....are you gullible.

According to BNI, any black who doesn't vote democrat is a self-hating black. He doesn't think blacks should be able to form their own personal opinion on topics. He believes that whatever the dem party or black talk radio says, is gospel. Anyone going against dem or black talk radio positions are self hating blacks in favor of white supremacy.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
According to BNI, any black who doesn't vote democrat is a self-hating black. He doesn't think blacks should be able to form their own personal opinion on topics. He believes that whatever the dem party or black talk radio says, is gospel. Anyone going against dem or black talk radio positions are self hating blacks in favor of white supremacy.
I never said any black conservative are self haters. They can vote however they want to. The ones that perpetuate white supremacy are the self haters like Candace Owens and Larry Elder and luckily just a few others. Michael Steele, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice were never self hatters.

I never said any black conservative are self haters. They can vote however they want to. The ones that perpetuate white supremacy are the self haters like Candace Owens and Larry Elder and luckily just a few others. Michael Steele, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice were never self hatters.
But that's the problem. You believe all blacks should vote the same or for what you perceive to be "black issues" and if they don't vote that way or agree with black democrats, then they are self hating? Right ?

If a black person believes in school choice or believes in enhanced voter integrity laws or is against affirmative action, you don't believe that person should have that right to believe the way they do simply for one reason: their skin color.

But that's the problem. You believe all blacks should vote the same or for what you perceive to be "black issues" and if they don't vote that way or agree with black democrats, then they are self hating? Right ?

If a black person believes in school choice or believes in enhanced voter integrity laws or is against affirmative action, you don't believe that person should have that right to believe the way they do simply for one reason: their skin color.
Black should be against affirmative action. A black Republican is one that started affirmative action in the 60s.

Some of that is total bullshit. Most of that has little or nothing to do with race and more to do with what they believed is best for everyone. Just because they vote against something that doesn't directly help blacks, doesn't mean they support white supremacy. Weak arguments. Also, not an answer to what I asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT