ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT DOES THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND HAVE YOU DOING

My wife has spent the last 1.5 years authenticating that she had a relative on the original Mayflower with the Mayflower Society. It's an intense and time consuming series of procedures. Since she received verification that she was related to Francis Cooke, one of the 102 passengers on the Mayflower, she will be honored this weekend during a chapter Mayflower meeting in Eagle , Idaho. It may not seem like a big deal to the average onlooker but I found out firsthand it is. I got to see the pain involved in proving it is true. It's a pretty neat thing and I admire her for the work involved.

I will be working on the yard and such, and f*cking around with the hounds as usual LOL...........come get some!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
One thing I won't be doing is checking this website every hour to see what Biggie decision is. Other than that I'm going to the greatest spectacle in racing.

Well I took my wife out to dinner at a nice restaurant tonight for her birthday. Ate way way too much and ruined my drinkng tonight. Yard work tomorrow, at least I won't be feeling it lol.

Yardwork yesterday morning. Biked the Rivergreenway in the afternoon. Listening/watching the race while grilling with the kids and grandkids today. Come on sunshine!
The pre-race ceremonies always get me. Remember the sacrifices so many others made for us. Fly your flag, today and everyday.

Visiting oldest son and family in Michigan for a couple days. Leaving early in the AM. Will visit youngest son's family in Muncie for a couple hours before driving another 5 hours just to be able to get up and start another work week Monday.

My wife has spent the last 1.5 years authenticating that she had a relative on the original Mayflower with the Mayflower Society. It's an intense and time consuming series of procedures. Since she received verification that she was related to Francis Cooke, one of the 102 passengers on the Mayflower, she will be honored this weekend during a chapter Mayflower meeting in Eagle , Idaho. It may not seem like a big deal to the average onlooker but I found out firsthand it is. I got to see the pain involved in proving it is true. It's a pretty neat thing and I admire her for the work involved.
Congratulations to your wife.I am glad that all of her hard work paid off.My sister put in many hours working on our family tree and we found out that we are desended from a gentleman who worked as a surveyor with George Washington .This week end ,I i checked out the new waterpark in our town and have prayed for our great nations war dead and their families.Lets never forget them.God bless America.

Reactions: cprh9u
Congratulations to your wife.I am glad that all of her hard work paid off.My sister put in many hours working on our family tree and we found out that we are desended from a gentleman who worked as a surveyor with George Washington .This week end ,I i checked out the new waterpark in our town and have prayed for our great nations war dead and their families.Lets never forget them.God bless America.
Lab work, well actually yard work w/ my 2 Labs and English Pointer snoopervising. Later having a cook out w/ some Great Lakes IPA.

Lab work, well actually yard work w/ my 2 Labs and English Pointer snoopervising. Later having a cook out w/ some Great Lakes IPA.
I'm getting ready for lab work. Not having trained a new pup for 14 years I'm picking up a 7 week old black female lab this weekend. Should be a lot of "fun".

I'm getting ready for lab work. Not having trained a new pup for 14 years I'm picking up a 7 week old black female lab this weekend. Should be a lot of "fun".
Good Luck, my previous Lab was a black one and she lived till 10. Before any Purdue games I always put a Gold Purdue bandanna on her for good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT