ADVERTISEMENT

Well I was wrong about one thing

I have found there is no reason to arogue anymore. You don’t like my thoughts. Ands if a certain poster says. Something the rest of you all agree with him as if he is all knowledgeable. There was a reason Texas wanted a new qb. Now the rest of you know why. You don’t need a guy like me to tell you. My son’s happy. He’s a track coach at THE OSU! Want tickets?

I have found there is no reason to arogue anymore. You don’t like my thoughts. Ands if a certain poster says. Something the rest of you all agree with him as if he is all knowledgeable. There was a reason Texas wanted a new qb. Now the rest of you know why. You don’t need a guy like me to tell you. My son’s happy. He’s a track coach at THE OSU! Want tickets?
I thought you said you were done on this board.
And yet…here you are again…

I thought you said you were done on this board.
And yet…here you are again…
I am done with arguing with people like you! Your neighbor told me your Carterville lawn needs mowing! You didn’t support my son when he attended your high school, why should you be happy for him now?

I am done with arguing with people like you! Your neighbor told me your Carterville lawn needs mowing! You didn’t support my son when he attended your high school, why should you be happy for him now?
What in the living hell are you rambling about?
I’m not arguing about anything.
And I have no idea who your son is or where he went to high school - nor do I care.
Now if you would just follow through and depart this forum. Please.

Reactions: pboiler18
What in the living hell are you rambling about?
I’m not arguing about anything.
And I have no idea who your son is or where he went to high school - nor do I care.
Now if you would just follow through and depart this forum. Please.
It's like self-parody at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: pu1985
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT