ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Fall Sports Preview: October 26-29

Thanks for the coverage Travis...looking forward to tonight's volleyball match,. A win would really help our ranking and the chance to host the first round of the tournament! It is amazing what the gals have accomplished this season considering their youth. The future is bright !

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Thanks for the coverage Travis...looking forward to tonight's volleyball match,. A win would really help our ranking and the chance to host the first round of the tournament! It is amazing what the gals have accomplished this season considering their youth. The future is bright !
I think taking Nebraska to the brink was one of the best results of the season. Yes Purdue lost, but Nebraska is probably the best team in the country and Purdue gave them everything they could handle.

I think taking Nebraska to the brink was one of the best results of the season. Yes Purdue lost, but Nebraska is probably the best team in the country and Purdue gave them everything they could handle.
Amen to this. I think the only other team (so far) to take Neb to 5 sets was Wisconsin in that epic 1 vs 2 match several days ago.
Honestly I think this VB team is the most mentally tough of all of Purdue’s high profile teams right now. Hoping Men’s BB finds that same “gene” this season. 😎
(WBB seems to be trending that way under CKG)

Reactions: Gesysp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT