ADVERTISEMENT

"We have to look at the film"

Is what was said on the radio. ROFLMAO. There is NOTHING to look at. START over. Every position is open and start over with BASICS.
No, he actually said they will take a "hard look at the film", which sounds a lot better than just taking a regular look at the film, like we normally do after a curb-stomping.

Reactions: Hawk Supreme
Laughable. He needed to sit next to me in the stands today. It was very clear from where I was sitting that the whole program is a disaster. We do nothing well.

No, your wrong.,...I listened to the news conference. hazell said "we're just out of rhythm"
Once we get "in rhythm"...look out baby....there's no stopping us!!!!!

Reactions: Redhotfill
No, your wrong.,...I listened to the news conference. hazell said "we're just out of rhythm"
Once we get "in rhythm"...look out baby....there's no stopping us!!!!!

I guess Haz needs to hit some players with his Rhythm stick that might fix the problem.

3 ex-Purdue football players from the mid-80s sitting in front of me yesterday. It was interesting to get their perspective about our woes. But when we mentioned that Purdue is giving Hazell 1 more year, they went ballistic. No way should he be kept when his record is the worst in Purdue history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT