ADVERTISEMENT

Up by 6 in the 2nd half, Miss Perry?

GemstateBoiler

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
I'm watching the game on gametracker. Miss Perry has only played 3 minutes. Is she hurting again?

Tight Achilles and hamstring, (which is in the pre-game notes).

;)

Re: Funny game-PU up 5 with 9 minutes left

Typifying this season, Purdue led for most of the way and lost on a 3 with under a minute. No surprise and now probably seals last place, a virtually historical finish as i don't know if any Purdue WBB team ever finished last in the conference. Again, we got bit by Perry's injury as it really would have probably made a big difference were she able to play. But this season is just one that goes south. The next two games and the BTT (where we might play Illinois again) do not much matter now.
Now it is all about the future as this program is in crisis and has a lot of variables going into next year. We are going to know if this was one of those nightmares that happens to teams (MSU and PSu, league powers, are down there with us) or if the recruiting and depth we will have next year will turn it around. I don't know and I suspect that no one, even Coach V, knows for sure.
One thing is sure that has been lamented on this board all year: The mighty has fallen and a proud Purdue WBB program may well have hit the skids.

This season has been a huge disappoinment, but, personally I'm more optimistic than most. I feel that this team hit the perfect storm and will be vastly improved next year.

How can she fix it if she doesn't know what is wrong? Time to find someone who does and has the ability to fix it. Fans need something to get excited about next year. Is a great recruiting class the fix or just a Band-Aid?

ADVERTISEMENT